Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

When was the last time the Bison defense knocked a qb out of the game?

Used to be every week eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    This 1000X. Also, the players celebrating like they just won the rose bowl. Speaks volumes about the status of our program.

They made plays when they needed to and we didn't. Simple as that. Learn from it and move on.

My biggest takeaway from the game? Our D needs some work.
    Yep...D needs to improve. Hoping to see a better defensive performance on Saturday.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    When was the last time the Bison defense knocked a qb out of the game?

Used to be every week eh.
    Well, Scottie, last year's Natty isn't that long ago, is it?
    Damn, I'm Good!

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    This 1000X. Also, the players celebrating like they just won the rose bowl. Speaks volumes about the status of our program.

They made plays when they needed to and we didn't. Simple as that. Learn from it and move on.

My biggest takeaway from the game? Our D needs some work.
    In their uh, defense, I think the front seven included some pretty young guys last week. Tough way to have to learn but I'm sure it was a very good lesson. I expect we are going to see real noticeable improvement week to week here.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I had a blast, the only Douchebags I ran into were the people I was with and loved every minute of it!

Loss sucked but oh well

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I take it as a compliment he got so worked up playing a FCS school.
    Agreed 100%. I was thinking about it again this morning and it is obvious to me that win was a big deal to their program. To me that shows the respect that NDSU has in the greater landscape of college football. I would even say that I agree with them that is was a big win for them. Being a 1 win team last season and coming into a game with a team with a long recent history of being VERY good. FCS or not that win has the potential to be a defining moment for AZ. And no I'm not kidding or drinking too much green/yellow kool aid.

The funniest interaction I had with a AZ fan was near the end of the game when NDSU was still ahead quite a few fans left. While one was walking out he turned to me and said good game but your team sucks. It took me a second to figure out what he said because at that moment we were ahead, looked like we were going to win and this guy was leaving because he thought the same. LOL.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    The funniest interaction I had with a AZ fan was near the end of the game when NDSU was still ahead quite a few fans left. While one was walking out he turned to me and said good game but your team sucks. It took me a second to figure out what he said because at that moment we were ahead, looked like we were going to win and this guy was leaving because he thought the same. LOL.
    If you spend time in Tucson they don’t think a whole lot about their football program. He would not have argued if you told him his team does too. They weren’t very good.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Agreed 100%. I was thinking about it again this morning and it is obvious to me that win was a big deal to their program. To me that shows the respect that NDSU has in the greater landscape of college football. I would even say that I agree with them that is was a big win for them. Being a 1 win team last season and coming into a game with a team with a long recent history of being VERY good. FCS or not that win has the potential to be a defining moment for AZ. And no I'm not kidding or drinking too much green/yellow kool aid.
    I am going to follow them with great interest this season. They certainly showed some heart there. Let’s see where they can go.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I am going to follow them with great interest this season. They certainly showed some heart there. Let’s see where they can go.
    Oh they have talent on that team. Lots of Speed as well. Will be interesting to see what the rest of the season brings.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."