Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    Somebody that knows football better than me. Please tell me what is wrong with this defense. They havent looked right this year and AZ showed that last night, basically moving the ball at will.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    It didn't seem to me that the defense was getting set quickly and multiple people seemed to be giving orders. Dont seem to have a QB for the defense.
    The great defenses of the past all seemed to have an alpha male in the LB and/or DL position. I don't think there's that guy yet who can take charge and make a big play to get us off the field on 3rd down.

During the broadcast, they mentioned our first tackle for loss and it came in the 3rd or 4th quarter. Not normal for a Bison defense, regardless of the level of opponent.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Ndsu lost by like 30 or something at SIU like 18 months ago.
    True. That one was also very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    The great defenses of the past all seemed to have an alpha male in the LB and/or DL position. I don't think there's that guy yet who can take charge and make a big play to get us off the field on 3rd down.

During the broadcast, they mentioned our first tackle for loss and it came in the 3rd or 4th quarter. Not normal for a Bison defense, regardless of the level of opponent.
    We seem to lack an identity on defense in general.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Why was there an "Arizona excuses" thread on this site prior to the game? Certainly is embarrassing and ridiculous. I'll get told that "nothing we post here is relevant to the outcome of a game, so shut up!" That doesn't change the fact that I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach as soon as I saw this thread prior to the game. "Stay humble, stay hungry" is the Bison way. To count pre-hatched chickens?! Not cool and not smart.
    wanna buy my Frisco tickets bud7
    ?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

What’s with the talk about dirty play. I don’t remember seeing anything after the whistle by either team.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    You had me until you said we’re the best team in the FCS. That’s just no where near true.
    You are wrong.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    wanna buy my Frisco tickets bud7
    ?
    Nope. I'll get my own.
    But i would put alot of money on that bet. If that team from last night shows up every week of the joke that is the fcs playoffs, they will roll through without a contest.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GFBison View Post
    Not the class that everyone says he has. This was telling. Especially when asked about how well NDSU travels. https://www.azdesertswarm.com/footba...dcats-football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like a guy trying to build a fan base. Also complimented our team many, many times. Not easy to build a football program in that town with the success of their basketball program.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Actually it was

He actually said to name the time and the place.
    yup. that was the last I heard too. they ignore feature has been wonderful

I'm still pisaed about this loss. the 6 game FBS streak hurts us more than you know nationallyn
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    What’s with the talk about dirty play. I don’t remember seeing anything after the whistle by either team.
    Arizona fans don’t like it when NDSU players finish their blocks. I believe in their mind, if the guy is pushed out of the way far enough it’s all that’s needed. NDSU mindset is to make you eat dirt regardless of where you are on the field.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS