Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Is the pm an offer to duel
    Actually it was

He actually said to name the time and the place.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Actually it was

He actually said to name the time and the place.
    Don’t be a ToUgH gUy oN tHe InTeRnEt bro
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Don’t be a ToUgH gUy oN tHe InTeRnEt bro
    Either put up or shut up. Internet hall monitors just dont abide.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Either put up or shut up. Internet hall monitors just dont abide.
    Put up what bro

Put up what bro
    If you have to ask-------
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Not the next Bama or USC but I wouldn't be shocked if they finish in the top 25. That's a really good team on offense and they deserve credit. When their QB stops the Hero Ball he's a stud
    Most likely they are a 4 win team and we look like clowns. I haven’t felt this embarrassed about a loss in years

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    My couple of thoughts. NDSU will never be as athletic as any p5 program. Arizona was more athletic. Plain and simple. That doesn't mean we can't outplay or outcoach p5 programs, which usually happens.

The Bison made too many mistakes to overcome. Penalties killed the team. The first 4th down should have been a punt even though I like the aggressive play calling for the most part.

Play action would have been effective in the fourth quarter. Arizona watched the nc game. They figured out early Peyton is running Patterson plays now and probably wouldn't pass so why not pass? I know we are all about execution and it doesn't matter if they know what we are running, but back to p5 schools are more athletic. It does matter if THEY know what we are running.

If we played them 10 times, we win 7. Most of the time, the defense was in the right spot but didn't tackle at first contact. The handful of times we weren't in the right spot, Arizona made the Bison pay dearly as p5 schools should.

Arizona is getting better and will win some conference games. NDSU is still the best team in fcs. Nothing changed that.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    You had me until you said we’re the best team in the FCS. That’s just no where near true.

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    You had me until you said we’re the best team in the FCS. That’s just no where near true.
    Who is?

(ten)

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    If you have to ask-------
    It you want to fight me pl u can come to my dojo and I will show you the art of the dim mak.

Cobra Kai never dies bro.

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    Most likely they are a 4 win team and we look like clowns. I haven’t felt this embarrassed about a loss in years
    Yes, nothing compared to the Indiana state and south Dakota losses. [emoji23] Both those teams won national championships.
    Not to mention the Wyoming and Iowa state losses.
    You are either fucken troll or delusional.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk