Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Entz and Roehl should have been playing chess at 11pm everyday for 2 weeks prior eh.
    Delazo and Adams

Slept on it. Still mad.

Big mad.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    https://twitter.com/ndgilby/status/1...qTQQ_e9Ug&s=19

Anyone know why AZ HC was so pissed he directed an FU at our Sideline?
    He was probably pissed that we ran two plays into the line, then a bad pass, then a punt on our last possession of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    I don't think it was directed at anyone in particular, like he had bottled up every slight over the week and let it out.
    He was looking directly across the field at the NDSU sideline. Not a good look for them. You would have thought they won their conference championship by their reactions.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Normally the Bison rock in the 4th Quarter, but last night it was AZ who were strong in the 4th. A possible reason I believe was the altitude finally got to the team. I remember back in 1966 the number 1 ranked Bison played the number 2 ranked San Diego Aztecs out there in the mountains (7000 ft) and got zonked. The players later said it felt like they were running in sand, or something like that. I remember Ron Earhardt was pissed and said if we ever play them again it's going to be here. At 4400 ft the Arizona stadium isn't at quite the altitude as San Diego was at that time, but it's still a much higher altitude than our 900 ft. Bison muscle seemed to be gone by the middle of the 4th Quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Normally the Bison rock in the 4th Quarter, but last night it was AZ who were strong in the 4th. A possible reason I believe was the altitude finally got to the team. I remember back in 1966 the number 1 ranked Bison played the number 2 ranked San Diego Aztecs out there in the mountains (7000 ft) and got zonked. The players later said it felt like they were running in sand, or something like that. I remember Ron Earhardt was pissed and said if we ever play them again it's going to be here. At 4400 ft the Arizona stadium isn't at quite the altitude as San Diego was at that time, but it's still a much higher altitude than our 900 ft. Bison muscle seemed to be gone by the middle of the 4th Quarter.
    Or we’re just kind of bad this year lol

That too! Worst D we've had in ages.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Ft Collins was 5,000 feet. Almost looking like there should have been a "Bison excuses thread"
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

NDSU looked pretty impressive to me. Arizona kind of backed their way into the win. Weird shit happens at night in the desert.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tucson elevation 2389