Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    bench cam. start cole.Cole.. f it. do it
    Cam is far superior to your boys Q and Zeb.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I dont like bringing in a backup QB on a crucial 4th down.

Not a super well coached team. They'll win off talent. Give Arizona some credit. Thought they had folded in the second half and pulled themselves together in some big spots.

Look like a fun game for those in attendance.
    I think it's OK if he is under center. Then they have to defend the sneak or a bootleg. I like the read option as a change up but late in the game it was obvious where it was going

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

We wont get back our glory unless we replace Tyler Roehl and Grant Olson. Both great players but not good coaches.

Man, you're all over the road. Bench Cam, start Cole... but Cole didn't get his job done either.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Chief View Post
    Man, you're all over the road. Bench Cam, start Cole... but Cole didn't get his job done either.

Jalen Bussey up the middle on 1st and 10 was probably the worst call of the game. He hadn't had a carry all game and wasn't warm and is an off tackle guy. Late in the game they were tired. Bring in a power back like TMac. They didn't want to tackle him

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

We left 17-21 points on the field and gave away 14 points on 2 3rd down penalties. For all that, giving up that ridiculous 3 points at the end of the half was the difference in the game.

De laura being able to run shouldnt have been a surprise. Maybe we lack a cox like spy to neutralize that from Arizona? The lack of faith in a 40 yard field goal up 4 says alot. Cant commit the miller fumble in the redzone. Add it all up and we didnt deserve to win vs an average at best Arizona team.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Jalen Bussey up the middle on 1st and 10 was probably the worst call of the game. He hadn't had a carry all game and wasn't warm and is an off tackle guy. Late in the game they were tired. Bring in a power back like TMac
    I'll give you that. Play calling could have been better but that isn't on Cam. I would've liked that middle pitch to luepke in this sequence.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Annoying we lost this but AZ is good and has some really good players and they played clean…0 turnovers I believe so congrats to them. They will win more games this year. Bison need to figure out something middle of that defense and unfortunately I just don’t think we have as much talent front 7 as some of our previous teams

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If we converted on the last position, we win. It was an entertaining game I think it was a great learning experience. Arizona will be mid/upper end of the PAC 12 when it’s all said and done. That being said,

I feel like we lost to South Dakota. We had no business losing that game. Left at minimum, 13 points on the field. Fuck penalties and the fumble on the fuckn 8 yd line.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS