Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Nope not changing anyone's life, the point is it's not behavior many here would support in our head coach. Apparently you disagree. That's not shocking to me, that you'd insist that pointing out the unprofessionalism of a head coach yelling fuck you at an opponent must mean someone is a pussy.
    Quoted for truth lol.

I guess the problem isnt that the other coach and players acted like children for no reason and it was shocking, the problem is that we NOTICED, apparently.

In what other professional circumstance is it commonplace to have a work interaction that ends with one person screaming FUCK YOU at you at the end? I've had tens of thousands of customer interactions, many of which in competition situation, and somehow none have ended with someone screaming f*ck you into my face and calling me cheap, and saying that our interaction was 'personal'.

I/you would not tolerate that in our own lives, and we wouldnt tolerate it from our coach either. Sorry we noticed that someone else did it, our mistake
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

How much did that late start affect NDSU's circadian rhythm?

UND coaches were waking up at 0300 in Flagstaff (0500 Central) that day.

Quote Originally Posted by GFBison View Post

Punch to the face after ripping off helmet. Not sure that qualifies as dirty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I did notice during the game it seemed like we had a lot of helmets come off during the game.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Wtf cares time to move on and kick some coyote ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Wtf cares time to move on and kick some coyote ass!
    Could you imagine what Neilson might do???

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I did notice during the game it seemed like we had a lot of helmets come off during the game.
    Cam had his helmet ripped off too. Pretty big coincidence.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Quoted for truth lol.

I guess the problem isnt that the other coach and players acted like children for no reason and it was shocking, the problem is that we NOTICED, apparently.

In what other professional circumstance is it commonplace to have a work interaction that ends with one person screaming FUCK YOU at you at the end? I've had tens of thousands of customer interactions, many of which in competition situation, and somehow none have ended with someone screaming f*ck you into my face and calling me cheap, and saying that our interaction was 'personal'.

I/you would not tolerate that in our own lives, and we wouldnt tolerate it from our coach either. Sorry we noticed that someone else did it, our mistake
    You must not work in construction

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Nope not changing anyone's life, the point is it's not behavior many here would support in our head coach. Apparently you disagree. That's not shocking to me, that you'd insist that pointing out the unprofessionalism of a head coach yelling fuck you at an opponent must mean someone is a pussy.
    He said he took the win personal when asked about his excitement after winning the game. The big question is why did he take it personally? Players chirping at him on the sideline, so called cheap shots on his players? Probably not but possible I guess. He was probably tired of hearing all week that his team was an underdog at home to a FCS team. He also made mention about the game day picks where only Corso picked Arizona. Maybe the F You was directed towards all of his doubters during that week. Honestly I could care less if or why he said that even if it was to our team. Need to get over it because we look like poor losers!!!

It’s either the Bison are actually a better team than this P5 team or we are not. If they were the underdog they should be able to celebrate that win, it was a big win for a team that the media dismissed.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Quoted for truth lol.

ABC123 just messaged me saying its opinions like this that got me banned lol. He's big mad we noticed the coach and players acted childish.

I repent ABC! I should have not have noticed this happened. Next time this happens I'll pretend to not have seen it and that I akshully would like it if Entz did it. Please forgive me

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    How much did that late start affect NDSU's circadian rhythm?

UND coaches were waking up at 0300 in Flagstaff (0500 Central) that day.
    we dont give a flying fuck about that.

and yes the Arizona coach is SOFT as Charmin and YES we will continue to call his weak ass out.

at Minnesota he hated NDSU
    NDSU's Casey Bradley Fired his dumb ass
    NDSU players blocked to the whistle boo hoo. this clown blocked Clay Travis because he wasn't man enough to go back & forth.

F him.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?