Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Wow. Play as classy as their coach celebrates an upset over an FCS team I see.
    I go back to one of your posts from earlier in this thread.

Couple of Francises that need to lighten up.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I go back to one of your posts from earlier in this thread.
    I just find it interesting their player made a point to call out NDSU for playing cheap, yet there's a picture of one of their players taking his closed fist to the face of a Bison after his helmet was ripped off. I think it's possible the difference comes down to coaching with how players respond in post game pressers. I'm happy to see NDSU players took the high road.

I had to go back and look. The couple of Francises were upset over a thread on Bisonville as if it has an effect on NDSU athletics. Pffffft, ok. I don't think so. Coaches screaming fuck you to opposing teams, players ripping off helmets and taking swings at faces, and crying in pressers about the other team playing cheap.... Those things seem to have a higher likelihood of negatively effecting it though. Just my opinion though, take it for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Our fan base needs to GTF over it! Who the F cares if or why their coach acted that way
    The inferiority complex some of these fans have has gotten worse with every championship. If the opposing coach doesnt say this or he doesnt say that JFC the constant mewling ........
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Our fan base needs to GTF over it! Who the F cares if or why their coach acted that way
    Exactly—I like that he let his emotions/thoughts go. Jesus people are soft and pussies these days. Good God—is what he said/did gonna change someone’s life?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    Yes, nothing compared to the Indiana state and south Dakota losses. [emoji23] Both those teams won national championships.
    Not to mention the Wyoming and Iowa state losses.
    You are either fucken troll or delusional.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Exactly—I like that he let his emotions/thoughts go. Jesus people are soft and pussies these days. Good God—is what he said/did gonna change someone’s life?
    Nope not changing anyone's life, the point is it's not behavior many here would support in our head coach. Apparently you disagree. That's not shocking to me, that you'd insist that pointing out the unprofessionalism of a head coach yelling fuck you at an opponent must mean someone is a pussy.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nope not changing anyone's life, the point is it's not behavior many here would support in our head coach. Apparently you disagree. That's not shocking to me, that you'd insist that pointing out the unprofessionalism of a head coach yelling fuck you at an opponent must mean someone is a pussy.
    I think you would be very surprised at the kinds of things that are said/done by every single person on every staff and team in America...regardless of the sport. It just depends on whether or not the camera catches it.

There will always be those unfortunate few that get caught with the camera on them...

To be quite frank, I doubt that many remember his reaction and I think even fewer really give two shits. In a game where we went toe to toe with an FBS school, ran for 300 yards, and probably should have beaten them and the topic of discussion over the last three pages is that their coach isnt nice and didnt slob our knobs just shows how entitled some of the fan base is.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    I think you would be very surprised at the kinds of things that are said/done by every single person on every staff and team in America...regardless of the sport. It just depends on whether or not the camera catches it.

There will always be those unfortunate few that get caught with the camera on them...

To be quite frank, I doubt that many remember his reaction and I think even fewer really give two shits. In a game where we went toe to toe with an FBS school, ran for 300 yards, and probably should have beaten them and the topic of discussion over the last three pages is that their coach isnt nice and didnt slob our knobs just shows how entitled some of the fan base is.
    Imagine if that cock sucker said God bless you Entz.

Lardsin must go!

Even my 6th grade parochial school basketball coach (who was also a teacher in our school) used to swear in the locker room at halftime. I doubt he ever pointed across the court and shouted "F--- you!" to the other team.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post

It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Even my 6th grade parochial school basketball coach (who was also a teacher in our school) used to swear in the locker room at halftime. I doubt he ever pointed across the court and shouted "F--- you!" to the other team.
    The irony of somebody saying something like "The Arizona coach screamed F*** You at your bench proves that NDSU is not classy!" is too dang high.

I'd say that this is a clear demonstration of UND logic, but that's not fair.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Imagine if that cock sucker said God bless you Entz.
    Ha. He could have put his name on the next presidential ballot and would have won the state of North Dakota. They'd also be calling for for him to take over Matt Larsen's gig and lead us to Big 12 prominence.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.