Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Ron Mexico bought up a good point. Another play one of my friends mentioned was run a QB option similar to the play where Brock scored the TD at Kansas State to win it. Not sure if we even have in the play book anymore. That play could have gone down in Bison Lore.

We are getting way too predictable in QB run game department. In any big game/moment that is all we ever run.
    Yep it's Roehls security blanket. He really needs to get away from it IMO.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I love seeing the Diamond Formation, or as we call it in Section 32, "The Delta Variant." No idea where the ball is headed with this one.

From where I was sitting, it was hard to see those defensive blocks below the waist, but now that I've seen a replay of one - holy crap, I'm glad that didn't injure a Bison:

Last of the Fullbacks on Twitter: "NDSU (2022) running Pin & Pull (C/PSG) toss from uc 13 personnel https://t.co/HFuj7IvgUZ" / Twitter

Also, I kid you not, the Arizona players were so excited that there were a couple of them doing tumbling runs up and down their sideline after the game (pretty impressive athleticism, actually.)

Note: I just got back a couple hours ago because of flight delays causing missed connections so I'll get some fanguide stuff updated today. It's hard because I like to be onto the next game by now and I haven't had time to process Arizona fully yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Yep it's Roehls security blanket. He really needs to get away from it IMO.
    From where I was sitting, the offense was not a problem - in fact, it was a beautiful, glorious beast. The offense made big time plays all over the place.

Then again, I think that every Bison loss is blamed on "we made the wrong play call those one or two times" which just boggles my mind. Not every play works every time.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We went out to dinner yesterday, some fancy Union Pub place. Half way through dinner, they start broadcasting the Jedd Fisch radio show from 2 tables over. We told our server we're bison people and had a laugh and a few minutes later Jedd came over and said hi and thanked us for a good game.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    We went out to dinner yesterday, some fancy Union Pub place. Half way through dinner, they start broadcasting the Jedd Fisch radio show from 2 tables over. We told our server we're bison people and had a laugh and a few minutes later Jedd came over and said hi and thanked us for a good game.
    But I was told he's a douchebag because he didn't give our team and fans any compliments.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    But I was told he's a douchebag because he didn't give our team and fans any compliments.
    He's a douchebag because he screamed fuck you at our sidelines because it was "personal" to him for some reason. Easy to have a mask on thanking you in a restaurant.

People expecting praise for NDSU fan attendance are a little kooky though. I explained his situation. The big FU was a total Dbag move and his lame excuse cements what a low class tool he is. I wouldn't want an NDSU HC to lose his composure like that and then offer zero regret or apologies.

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Easy to have a mask on thanking you in a restaurant.
    There you go bringing politics into it again!

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    There you go bringing politics into it again!
    Um, okay???

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    He's a douchebag because he screamed fuck you at our sidelines because it was "personal" to him for some reason. Easy to have a mask on thanking you in a restaurant.
    To be fair, there was probably a lot of pent up emotion on his part. Sometimes people aren't at their best in the heat of the moment when their adrenalin is up.