Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Hybrid View

Default Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Going to break tradition here. It’s too late and my thoughts are all pretty negative. This loss is on Entz and Roehl firmly. Undisciplined and head scratching calls (never should have punted at the end there). No meaningful half time adjustments. That’s entirely on the coaches.

There’s at least one more loss on the valley schedule but I hope we learn from this like we have losses in the past.

Safe travels bros.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: Arizona Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Seriously you punt the ball back when all they need is one first down???

Is there a new #1 in the polls?

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Not sure who. Nova and Mont St had worse FBS losses today. Mont and SDSU beat cupcakes. I wouldn't argue against Missouri St but don't see enough voters doing that.

No we are still way better than any of the top 10 teams

If you don’t trust cam Miller to throw downfield then why did you get rid of Quincy?

If you don’t trust cam Miller to throw downfield then why did you get rid of Quincy?
    Best post I've read all night!! I dont get it

You run at will, and not 1 play action pass the last 3 drives. Brutal lack of innovation. They set the run up brilliantly and didn't play off it once

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    You run at will, and not 1 play action pass the last 3 drives. Brutal lack of innovation. They set the run up brilliantly and didn't play off it once
    Yeah it's shocking we could run for 10 yards a clip on a drive but can't get 2. Im cool with Payton running there but we need to get him to the edge Playaction under center would have been effective. The wheel route worked because they were ignoring the pass

That last drive was surprising we couldn't run the ball. Their defense was gassed

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslayer View Post
    Best post I've read all night!! I dont get it
    Felt like conservative Iowa type play calling. Almost worked again against a much inferior FBS team. Does seem though that even in crunch time they lack faith and avoid putting much of anything on cam shoulders in the passing game.