Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Entz to Nebraska???

Default Re: Entz to Nebraska???

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    You can't really count his 1st 2 years. If you remove them, he's .500

If you remove the fake covid year, he's above 500

Wyoming is the toughest place on the planet to recruit to. Juat getting players on campus is ridiculous. Their last coach who was above .500 coached from 1997-1999.
    Lol bot come on "My first two years don't count!"

Let's take out all the P5 losses while we're at it
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

The fact that Entz is even ON the list for Nebraska (even if hes at the bottom of it) means that Entz will be fielding alot of phone calls for some not so small-time programs this off season, especially if we beat arizona and win the natty.

This is PURE conjecture, but lets say he gets a cushy offer to be HC at Memphis or Kansas or something or even a DC at a P5 program, I think he goes to ML and the Pres and says point blank "are we going FBS now or not? is it a priority, or a pipe dream? If the answer is yes, I will stay, if not, I'll call the movers". Again, pure conjecture but I think the conversation happens in one form or fashion. Maybe it already has?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Whelp I guess we don’t have to worry about this….. or would this actually have helped our future?

Urban Meyer LOL.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Does he get to take his timeouts with him?

Lardsin must go!