Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Entz to Nebraska???

Default Re: Entz to Nebraska???

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If they are still holding a grudge after a national championship loss, damn near 20 years ago and they don't realize he's gotten better, they are dumb.
    Too old and Wyoming has been too ordinary during his tenure there.

It’s better than being the Kansas of the Big Ten like Nebraska is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    I jokingly threw Entz's name out to some buddies that are Husker fans. They said they'd love to have him. I told them they can continue their path to irrelevancy and be the Kansas St of the Big 10.

Im not sure it matters anyway...if you're not Bama, UGA, Clemson, OSU, or OU then you're pretty much just playing for participation awards.
    It's OK to not be OK.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    What, McFeely try to make a story out of nothing the week of an FBS game? I'm shocked

When I see his "column" all I read is

"Click me! Click me! Click me!"
    Mcfooly is s bottom feeder. I will not give money to the Forum until he is gone. The day he leaves I will get the subscription for everyone in my family including extended relatives.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Too old and Wyoming has been too ordinary during his tenure there.
    Wyoming had made 17 Bowl games in their history. Bohl had made 4.

Wyoming has won 6 Bowl Games in their history going back to 1950. Bohl won 3. So hes literally won half of their all time Bowl Games

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wyoming has won 6 Bowl Games in their history going back to 1950. Bohl won 3. So hes literally won half of their all time Bowl Games
    I'm betting their other bowl game wins were at a time when it actually meant something to make a bowl game appearance. In other words back before you needed more than just a .500 win percentage to be bowl elgible. Not knocking Coach Bohl, just adding a little perspective.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

I'm not Trev Alberts so maybe he thinks differently but if Bohl can't hit .500 in the MWC (he's 46-51 there) he's not going to cut it in the B1G. And it still doesn't change the fact that he'd be 65 by the start of the 2023 season. I think Bohl is at his coaching destination and he'll only leave Laramie if he's fired or retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm not Trev Alberts so maybe he thinks differently but if Bohl can't hit .500 in the MWC (he's 46-51 there) he's not going to cut it in the B1G. And it still doesn't change the fact that he'd be 65 by the start of the 2023 season. I think Bohl is at his coaching destination and he'll only leave Laramie if he's fired or retired.
    You can't really count his 1st 2 years. If you remove them, he's .500

If you remove the fake covid year, he's above 500

Wyoming is the toughest place on the planet to recruit to. Juat getting players on campus is ridiculous. Their last coach who was above .500 coached from 1997-1999.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Yea he is a real hack

So Bohl in Laramie is Bubba in Grand Forks.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    So Bohl in Laramie is Bubba in Grand Forks.
    He's just got no eye bros bro. There's no stick up his ass eh.

But I'm sure their both really great people eh CAS eh

Lardsin must go!