Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fargodome Attendance ideas to increase attendance to save program

Default Re: Fargodome Attendance ideas to increase attendance to save program

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    One thing that Arizona did that was interesting....they had a clock on the field that showed the amount of time left on the TV timeouts that would count down to zero.

We should adopt something like that. I have no idea how they kept that many students at the game...most stayed the entire game.
    Their students looked like a hoot on TV. I would think the game being close and objectively entertaining helped too.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    One thing that Arizona did that was interesting....they had a clock on the field that showed the amount of time left on the TV timeouts that would count down to zero.

We should adopt something like that. I have no idea how they kept that many students at the game...most stayed the entire game.
    The Arizona fans I talked to said their students usually leave at halftime too but that this is because they're usually blowing out someone or getting blown out so I'm sure the close game had something to do with it. I think the students, and all the Arizona fans for that matter, got a little more amped up by all the Bison fans in the stadium. I think you're a little less inclined to leave early if the opposing fans are making themselves heard.

I did have to laugh at all of the "U of A" chants they started while the Wildcats were on offense because they wanted to compete with us... didn't even seem like the Arizona players minded. The Bison offensive players would be flapping their arms like the movie Angels in the Outfield if we got that loud in a home game while they were on offense.

I'm surprised there are still a few homecoming game tickets available. I realize interest has been down a bit, but it should be a good game, plus it's HC. It will be a good crowd and atmosphere either way.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I'm surprised there are still a few homecoming game tickets available. I realize interest has been down a bit, but it should be a good game, plus it's HC. It will be a good crowd and atmosphere either way.
    just went on site, there's literally 100 or so tickets on there and all are last row corners, we are fine.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?