Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NC A&T Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: NC A&T Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    He seems like he lacks hustle out there a lot of time.
    Does he have any new tik tok dances?

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Just does teh old dance moves. Nothing original eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    CAS nailed it. Exactly how I feel.

I do think the offense looks a little better than expected, however, inferior defenses so hard to say. Losing Eli and a team already soft up the middle is a major issue. I think NDSU offense is going to have to control the ball and score serious points to win. Granted, that is exactly what NDSU does when rolling.
    Losing Eli will also allow teams to double up on Waege so that interior really needs to step up.

As for NDSU not looking that crisp - it's a little concerning, but it's nowhere near the lows in the 1980's which was a dominant period too. Plus, I think that the offense is actually executing really well.

The pass that hit the ground to Sproles on the long 3rd down was under thrown. Sproles ran an out at the sticks and had to dive back to attempt the catch. Sproles ran the route correctly to pick up the first. Miller needs to get it to him.

I saw the majority of their fans i.e. parents sat during the national anthem. Too bad we didn't run up a 100 on them.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    I saw the majority of their fans i.e. parents sat during the national anthem. Too bad we didn't run up a 100 on them.
    Lol

10char

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    I hope they lose every game this year.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

1. Tackling and Run Defense in general is suspect (feels weird to say) but credit to that NCA&T RB as he was legit.
    2. LB Room has some solid talent I think. Just need to get healthy and get more snaps. More comfort = react sooner! Still concerning at this stage though.
    3. Losing Eli might be the worst player for us to lose on the defensive side. Sucks.
    4. Happy for Mathis but I still don't consider him a notable WR threat yet. 1 TD on a perfectly blocked screen and another TD on a slant that the defense messed up on. I don't see the top end speed, although I understand at that height it can be deceiving sometimes. I also haven't paid enough attention to notice him running crisp/hard breaking routes. We still need a #1 WR to show up in my book.
    5. OL just mauled them
    6. Waege looked fantastic as did Mostaert (ugh)
    7. People are worried about kicks but I thought Crosa has been solid. Cardinal experiment has made people a bit nervous. Crosa might not have a cannon for a leg but I feel like he did well in previous years and is fine so far this year.

I know much of that is negative but I think our preseason concerns are still legit. No top end WR talent, and an LB group that is playing with 1 expected starter. Overall still a very good team though.
    Rixen