Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NC A&T Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NC A&T Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

I believe they dead Benson had a finger that was bleeding a lot. Doubt that is serious. I’m hoping Kaczor is just a precautionary move and not serious or lingering.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Gotta shore up that middle run defense. Hopefully Cole Wisniewski is ready. Sucks to lose Mostart but we have some able DTs who have been in the system like Bryce Friday.

Hopefully Will had a break and not an ACL. Its easier recovery

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

We might kill sdsu this year. Their offense looks bad bros.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

We haven’t played a clean/disciplined game yet. I know, only two games against crappy opponents that played sloppy too, but a bit concerned heading into AZ game. Just seems this team doesn’t have the “it” factor … at least not yet.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    We haven’t played a clean/disciplined game yet. I know, only two games against crappy opponents that played sloppy too, but a bit concerned heading into AZ game. Just seems this team doesn’t have the “it” factor … at least not yet.
    CAS nailed it. Exactly how I feel.

I do think the offense looks a little better than expected, however, inferior defenses so hard to say. Losing Eli and a team already soft up the middle is a major issue. I think NDSU offense is going to have to control the ball and score serious points to win. Granted, that is exactly what NDSU does when rolling.

D-line getting gashed early and poor tackling seem to be our biggest issues. Losing Eli is not gonna help either. Offense needs to grind out longer drives against Zona and keep the defense off the field.

Cam missed a couple easy TD's today and just seemed a little off but he'll be ok. Sproles should have spent more time on the juggs machine then worrying about his tic toc. RB is by far our deepest position.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lots of talk about if the teams would have played the original date it would have been closer. I think it would have been the same, over by half-time.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    D-line getting gashed early and poor tackling seem to be our biggest issues. Losing Eli is not gonna help either. Offense needs to grind out longer drives against Zona and keep the defense off the field.

Cam missed a couple easy TD's today and just seemed a little off but he'll be ok. Sproles should have spent more time on the juggs machine then worrying about his tic toc. RB is by far our deepest position.
    Tend to agree with this entire statement.

The "hope" that I have from the loss of Eli is that the D rallies around him, much like our O-line did when Wentz went down and Easton took over.

Cam looks good, not great but with the depth we have at RB I think we'll be ok. Phoenix.... man I want to like this guy, but he's not living up to the hype thus far. I was hoping that he'd put in the extra time and effort after seeing Trey and Christian both get drafted and use their success as motivation for himself to improve. I've been disappointed thus far though. I'm hoping he can get his shit together and be a productive & reliable member of the receiving corps.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    Tend to agree with this entire statement.

The "hope" that I have from the loss of Eli is that the D rallies around him, much like our O-line did when Wentz went down and Easton took over.

Cam looks good, not great but with the depth we have at RB I think we'll be ok. Phoenix.... man I want to like this guy, but he's not living up to the hype thus far. I was hoping that he'd put in the extra time and effort after seeing Trey and Christian both get drafted and use their success as motivation for himself to improve. I've been disappointed thus far though. I'm hoping he can get his shit together and be a productive & reliable member of the receiving corps.

He seems like he lacks hustle out there a lot of time.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Lots of talk about if the teams would have played the original date it would have been closer. I think it would have been the same, over by half-time.
    Exactly. Maybe a closer score but no way it's a game in the 4th for sure. Just not on the same level.