Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dealing with spam

Default Re: Dealing with spam

Also is anyone going to address the fact that Chubs clearly is Pickled who clearly is QAnon or are we just going to focus on things that don't matter on a geopolitical scale?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I've never put somebody on ignore...but Picked & Chubs are making me consider it. I don't think I've seen one post by Picked that added any kind of value to the board...not one. Chubs used to be fine...but the onslaught on nonsense posts spamming to excess.

Lakes posts a lot, but nothing like chubs is doing now. I got no beef with him. And then scottie...I love when he posts about his farming (mis)adventures with or without his neighbors.
    Is that “without” the neighbors directed at that thing in the news?

Wow Tab…. That’s pretty cold.

Too soon?

I've never put somebody on ignore...but Picked & Chubs are making me consider it. I don't think I've seen one post by Picked that added any kind of value to the board...not one. Chubs used to be fine...but the onslaught on nonsense posts spamming to excess.

Lakes posts a lot, but nothing like chubs is doing now. I got no beef with him. And then scottie...I love when he posts about his farming (mis)adventures with or without his neighbors.
    With scottie, I find it's easier to choose which posts to read by thread. So if he posts in the farming thread, I usually read his stuff(one easy click to see the post). But if he posts in most other threads(especially if it's several posts in quick sequence), it's usually because he's trolling someone, drunk, or pretending to be drunk to troll everyone. For me, it's just not worth slogging through that on a nearly daily basis. And for me, lakes isn't worth it either. And you might be surprised at how much lakes actually posts. He tends to post in bursts. I've seen him semi-regularly drop 30-40 posts in quick succession over a dozen or more threads. I don't know if he's doing it while drunk, or if maybe that was the only time he had available that night to post, but it's like he's a dog that's got to come in and mark his territory.

But that's just how I approach BV to make it tolerable. Not trying to tell anyone how they should be doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Also is anyone going to address the fact that Chubs clearly is Pickled who clearly is QAnon or are we just going to focus on things that don't matter on a geopolitical scale?
    My schtick>>>> Qanon.. lol

Lame

I come here to learn about how NDSU won’t ever be FBs.

I’ll hang up and listen. Hammer, not on my ignore…

Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I made the cut bros!
    Actually, you didn't. You're on the ignore list with the rest. I just forgot about you until I saw you had posted just now. I guess you're just not memorable enough for me to care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Actually, you didn't. You're on the ignore list with the rest. I just forgot about you until I saw you had posted just now. I guess you're just not memorable enough for me to care about.
    I don't believe you bro keep on hammersmithing in the free world.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    This made me chuckle. It is a fun day when Hammersmith drops in some humor.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

This made me chuckle. It is a fun day when Hammersmith drops in some humor.
    Yeah…. Like claiming he ignores ME.

Lol

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I try my damnest to stay in the right threads and not fuck up the football threads eh. Pretty excited about the Bison in the NFL though eh. Cant help myself there.

I do get a hard-on for certain trolls.

Lardsin must go!