Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dealing with spam

Default Re: Dealing with spam

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    If you didn't roll into tailgate at the same time as CAS you'd see him...
    Or the same time as Lakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Also is anyone going to address the fact that Chubs clearly is Pickled who clearly is QAnon or are we just going to focus on things that don't matter on a geopolitical scale?
    You know, I don't think Chubbs and Picked are the same poster.

And in another possible warning sign of mental decline (other than rhyming and poor comedic timing), I forgot the freaking admin password and the solution for that is to do a partial re-install which involves me having to remember a completely different set of passwords that I only use every couple years.

So for the last couple months I've been trying to guess the admin password and I finally cracked it yesterday. So I approved a couple more users (sorry for the delay) and can now actually do something about the spam. I really don't want to though.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

And in another possible warning sign of mental decline (other than rhyming and poor comedic timing), I forgot the freaking admin password and the solution for that is to do a partial re-install which involves me having to remember a completely different set of passwords that I only use every couple years.

So for the last couple months I've been trying to guess the admin password and I finally cracked it yesterday. So I approved a couple more users (sorry for the delay) and can now actually do something about the spam. I really don't want to though.
    I honestly thought “picked” was Kevin trying to emulate my insanity/genius thing because I took Bros when he pissed me off.

Eh I took so Scottie had a straight man.

Sorry scott. Stepped on your toes a bit. But sincere flattery.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    I honestly thought “picked” was Kevin trying to emulate my insanity/genius thing because I took Bros when he pissed me off.
    You can use bro, bro. Bro is for sharing with bros.

The problem becomes when non-bro's start saying bro like they're a bro when they're a non-bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    You can use bro, bro. Bro is for sharing with bros.

The problem becomes when non-bro's start saying bro like they're a bro when they're a non-bro.
    I would argue with you just for the sake of being argumentative. Would you believe I’m kind of like that?

But I am literally watching Bill and Ted’s bogus Journey right now.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

You know, right out of the chute today, somebody thought Loaf and Loofa were the same poster, and I literally pissed my pants soaking wet just crying from all the laughter, it was so damn absurd.

Welcome to Bisonville, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    With scottie, I find it's easier to choose which posts to read by thread. So if he posts in the farming thread, I usually read his stuff(one easy click to see the post). But if he posts in most other threads(especially if it's several posts in quick sequence), it's usually because he's trolling someone, drunk, or pretending to be drunk to troll everyone. For me, it's just not worth slogging through that on a nearly daily basis. And for me, lakes isn't worth it either. And you might be surprised at how much lakes actually posts. He tends to post in bursts. I've seen him semi-regularly drop 30-40 posts in quick succession over a dozen or more threads. I don't know if he's doing it while drunk, or if maybe that was the only time he had available that night to post, but it's like he's a dog that's got to come in and mark his territory.

But that's just how I approach BV to make it tolerable. Not trying to tell anyone how they should be doing it.
    This should probably be added to the FAQ page...

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    This should probably be added to the FAQ page...
    Also add to FAQ page: “It’s the internet, just deal with it.”

Sound familiar? If not, it should.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loofa View Post
    You know, right out of the chute today, somebody thought Loaf and Loofa were the same poster, and I literally pissed my pants soaking wet just crying from all the laughter, it was so damn absurd.

Welcome to Bisonville, I guess.
    LOL loofa????
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?