Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Drake Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Drake Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

I missed the second half. Was Cole all that was expected? Anyone see his “Momma”?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

LBs and dl tackles not good. Back up QB not good.

Amazing how they ran right up the middle with ease. Going to hold judgement as this was the first game

Our back up QB had trouble completing a pass. But hey let’s bench Miller. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Overall very sloppy and lots of issues to clean up. Team was not ready to start the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Drake ran the option and got yards from it
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I missed the second half. Was Cole all that was expected? Anyone see his “Momma”?
    No, he had a rough game. Clearly has to work on his footwork. I think it is fixable, but we can soundly put to bed "Cole should start" stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    No, he had a rough game. Clearly has to work on his footwork. I think it is fixable, but we can soundly put to bed "Cole should start" stuff.
    Oh we’re just getting started bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Cole Paytons moms has got it going on

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Cole Paytons moms has got it going on
    As does our new announcer—which is more what I was getting at.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    The late hit/"targeting" penalty against Drake... he thought it was against NDSU -- I was like WTF? Anyway, after that I switched over to the TV audio with Dom and Kyle... He has a good potential, but he needs some work.
    I think that he was confused by Phil being angry about the penalty being called - most broadcasters are total homers - Phil not so much.

As does our new announcer—which is more what I was getting at.
    Oh Mama!! I like the guy. He did a solid job for coming in very late. That's a tough gig

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    It DOES look like he’s been working out though. And based on the very tall socks I’m guessing he’s been creeped out by… something. Or, someone.