Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Drake

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Drake

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Always has been. Saw several other acts that probably should have been flagged. Several players ran 60 yards to the end zone to pose. Dom's swing and watching it after his TD. The refs were very kind to the Bison today.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I got quite a kick out of that comment. Dom also thought college players can get up and run if not touched......

National coordinator of officials going to do those videos again? I loved those last year. Great for boning up on rules. BTW, I saw a correct interpretation of one he featured last year. In the UT Martin-WIU game, a half-back pass was tried after a pitch to the left, nothing was there, and the half back just chucked it out of bounds with no receiver close. They correctly flagged him for intentional grounding.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I got quite a kick out of that comment. Dom also thought college players can get up and run if not touched......

National coordinator of officials going to do those videos again? I loved those last year. Great for boning up on rules. BTW, I saw a correct interpretation of one he featured last year. In the UT Martin-WIU game, a half-back pass was tried after a pitch to the left, nothing was there, and the half back just chucked it out of bounds with no receiver close. They correctly flagged him for intentional grounding.
    I'm sure he will. They do them every year. I'll be happy to share again.

If you go to high school games they finally added an exception to the intentional grounding rule allowing the passer to legally dump it. Their version of the rule allows the play you described. Curious to see it happen.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    horrible call to kick the Drake guy out. bad
    A flying elbow to the frontal lobe after the guy’s been down for 2 seconds isn’t enough? My whole section watched the replay and said, easy call, bye bye.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    A flying elbow to the frontal lobe after the guy’s been down for 2 seconds isn’t enough? My whole section watched the replay and said, easy call, bye bye.
    Oh mama eh.

Like the guy on the radio said eh. These upper classmen have been playing with different rules and now they changed and they have to change the way they play eh. Kind of tough eh.

I saw it on the radio. Phil got tongue twisted once and I thought maybe he was having a stroke or showing early signs of alzheimers eh. I've had a little brain damage too so i know the signs eh. What the fuck was I talking about anyways. Oh mama eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I want the Bison to beat Arizona but they're gonna have to play a lot better to beat them than they have today.....42 in the first or not.
    Ummm… don’t give the wildcats too much credit.

That being said. NDSU should not be satisfied with a 10point with at all.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Oh mama eh.

Like the guy on the radio said eh. These upper classmen have been playing with different rules and now they changed and they have to change the way they play eh. Kind of tough eh.

I saw it on the radio. Phil got tongue twisted once and I thought maybe he was having a stroke or showing early signs of alzheimers eh. I've had a little brain damage too so i know the signs eh. What the fuck was I talking about anyways. Oh mama eh.
    Phil is the BEST color man in the business. Perfect for NDSU football.

Pride of Oakes eh?

You really can't take anything away from this game. Drake is bad, our players knew it and we shook off some rust. This team will be great.