Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: FCS---Frisco Chanpionship tickets

Default Re: FCS---Frisco Chanpionship tickets

Just got the email from the ncaa:

NCAA Football
    HOME TICKETS
    Presale coming soon

As a past attendee of the FCS Championship Game, you have first access to purchase 2023 FCS Championship Game tickets before the public! Your exclusive presale opportunity will begin Tuesday, September 13 at 11 A.M. ET. We’ll send your exclusive purchase link that morning before the presale begins.

We hope to see you Sunday, January 8 at 2 P.M. ET at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Another point on this. Yes, I love it when FCS games and the FCS championship hame have huge numbers. I think the NDSU/JMU title game had over 2 million viewers. But in the end, if you were planning on watching NDSU (hopefully) play in the championship game, are you going to be distracted by an NFL game? Sure, some will. But most viewers around here, if we make it, will be watching the Bison play then a meaningless Vikings/Bears game! Ha!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Another point on this. Yes, I love it when FCS games and the FCS championship hame have huge numbers. I think the NDSU/JMU title game had over 2 million viewers. But in the end, if you were planning on watching NDSU (hopefully) play in the championship game, are you going to be distracted by an NFL game? Sure, some will. But most viewers around here, if we make it, will be watching the Bison play then a meaningless Vikings/Bears game! Ha!

The Vikings and Bears will be playing on Sunday Night for the NFC North title.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Got NCAA email today:

As a past attendee of the FCS Championship Game, you have first access to purchase 2023 FCS Championship Game tickets before the public! Your exclusive presale opportunity will begin Tuesday, September 13 at 11 A.M. ET. We’ll send your exclusive purchase link that morning before the presale begins.

We hope to see you Sunday, January 8 at 2 P.M. ET at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    There will only be two games on Saturday with no games on Monday or Thursday so the same number of games will still be on Sunday.
    Bro...........eh

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by cobbison View Post
    Got NCAA email today:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep I got the same email on my main account. On my yahoo account the NCAA email said Sept 14th.. LOL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wonder if any bobcat or wrabbit fans buying tix early.

Well, that was brutal to use the site. No way to simply have it grab best seats and seats kept getting taken I wanted to buy. Oh well, still got them!

Got in and got mine. Now the Bison just need to do their thing.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Easiest purchase ever. Same seats as last year. Just went back---they arent really snapping them up.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."