Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: FCS---Frisco Chanpionship tickets

Default Re: FCS---Frisco Chanpionship tickets

lots left
    who needs 2 at $300/each? #DayTrading
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What are the food and beverage options with the VIP seats?

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    breakfast things like yogurt, fruit, croissant sandwiches. Juice, pop, and red beer. Not a lot of value food and drink wise, but great seats and exclusive bathrooms.

Lots of seats available. I was really surprised at getting the email today. The original notice said early ticket sales start tomorrow, the 14th, not today. Regardless, I got mine. Did we get early, early access??

Just looked again...I received two different mails on different email addresses. One had today's date. I bought tickets on that account last year. The other had Wednesday's date. I bought tickets on that account a couple years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Usually 3 or 4 breakfast themed meals to choose from and drinks. I'm guessing it will be different this year with the game time changing.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    breakfast things like yogurt, fruit, croissant sandwiches. Juice, pop, and red beer. Not a lot of value food and drink wise, but great seats and exclusive bathrooms.

Lots of seats available. I was really surprised at getting the email today. The original notice said early ticket sales start tomorrow, the 14th, not today. Regardless, I got mine. Did we get early, early access?

Just looked again...I received two different mails on different email addresses. One had today's date. I bought tickets on that account last year. The other had Wednesday's date. I bought tickets on that account a couple years ago.
    Yes, it's like a presale presale sale.

I think people who attended the game get first crack, then "presale" to those who bought tickets in the past, and then the general sales open up.
    Usually most stuff is sold out by the time it reaches general sale.

I’m surprised there doesn’t seem to be a limit in the number of presale presale that you can purchase?!!

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I’m surprised there doesn’t seem to be a limit in the number of presale presale that you can purchase?!!
    I thought it was always 8 tickets max in prior years, and they would cancel tickets if you bought more.
    Or at least thats what they had published as the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    4 tix is all they allowed me.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I'm an idiot and purchased my 2 in the wrong section to be next to some friends. Anyone willing to buy the two I got in section 121 row 16, seats 1-2 so I can buy the correct ones? $222

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    I'm an idiot and purchased my 2 in the wrong section to be next to some friends. Anyone willing to buy the two I got in section 121 row 16, seats 1-2 so I can buy the correct ones? $222
    I will probably buy em. Sent you a PM