Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2024 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    Richman needs to get Tommy Ahneman to come to NDSU. He’s going to be really good. If NDSU can somehow get Ahneman & Klabo next year, that would be incredible.
    Ahneman is a project for sure. He puts up numbers due to his size and playing in North Dakota.
    Not very physical, seems to be weak around the basket, but again, he's playing against guys 4" shorter and also North Dakota.
    Definitely could be good, but a project for sure.

Klabo is a stud. He reminds me of...dare I say...Woodside.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    thanks i was wondering how that dunk would stack up in all of HS hoops i guess ESPN answered that question! also haugo was fun to watch out there seemed like fastest player on court at times crazy

Grizzled is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Ahneman is a project for sure. He puts up numbers due to his size and playing in North Dakota.
    Not very physical, seems to be weak around the basket, but again, he's playing against guys 4" shorter and also North Dakota.
    Definitely could be good, but a project for sure.

Klabo is a stud. He reminds me of...dare I say...Woodside.
    Klabo’s health is a question mark. Great talent though.

We need sem, Tommy, Klabo. Plenty of room for these talents. All with high end ability.

Tommy as a junior. Huge potential. Nobody will work harder. That body doesn’t come around much. Parents are bison stars. Space eater. Plays with fire. Sneaky athlete. Bigtime rebounder. Physical!!! Needs to stretch his game out. But think of how Ricky came in. Think of how he developed.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

No question Sem would come with some added work:stress. But he’s filthy
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Klabo they can start the statue. He does need to stay healthy. Hes shattering every record this state has had. Best leader I’ve ever seen. Clutch. Great athlete. Psycho competitor. He’d start at NDSU today. I said it. He’s 6’2. He will add 15-20 lbs and nobody works harder. I’d make this a mission. He’d change the SHAC. It would be must see

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    We need sem, Tommy, Klabo. Plenty of room for these talents. All with high end ability.

Tommy as a junior. Huge potential. Nobody will work harder. That body doesn’t come around much. Parents are bison stars. Space eater. Plays with fire. Sneaky athlete. Bigtime rebounder. Physical!!! Needs to stretch his game out. But think of how Ricky came in. Think of how he developed.
    Agree with all of this. Great take but with Dave unfortunately not going to happen. Sem and Klabo could start right now Sem is a freak athlete like wright was but a much better basketball player. He is cat quick and could easily be a lock down defender as well. Can shoot from any range and can take the ball to the rack and finish. I also like how he passed the ball. Set up a lot of easy baskets for his teammates. People keep mentioning trouble he has been in. What are we talking about? Deal breakers? Or just mistakes young kids make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need Sem. I don't care if they need to hire 3 people to baby sit the guy.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

How about #11 from Davies, Kamara(not sure of spelling) he is another freak athlete
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    But I wanted to be sure to get back and add

Jody Norstedt - Midco Sports
    @NorstedtMidco
    ·17h

Driving to the airport in Omaha, but just saw that
    @SheyenneHoops closed the game on a 27-5
    run to defeat Fargo North for the Class AA
    👑! Kudos to Tim Brandt and his crew…missed state last year and they win the program’s first title this year!
    So the dunk may have been a huge play, but Ahneman & Sheyenne really responded.
    I remember Barry making a few big plays as well. (Barika’s brother)