Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: 2024 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2024 Recruiting Updates

Josh Sash just resigned from Indian Hills and joined the staff at Drake. Thinking maybe that is where we will see Howard end up.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Attachment 10520

Everything is fine up at the SHAC offices.
    This is getting to be a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richman must think if he recruits less athletic players that they will play his style of BB much better. I'm really looking forward to the return of the weave offense where they run around outside the 3 point line handing it off to each other for almost the entire shot clock and then throw up a horrible rushed shot with no chance of making it at the end of the shot clock.

I love how Jory has the women's basketball team play. They play an exciting brand of basketball.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

NDSU adds Indiana State guard Masen Miller

https://twitter.com/MasenM12/status/1783515204271087708
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    NDSU adds Indiana State guard Masen Miller

https://twitter.com/MasenM12/status/1783515204271087708
    Looks like a 3pt sniper: https://basketball.realgm.com/player...Summary/135054

Didn't play much at Indiana St the last couple years but shot 40% from 3 in limited attempts last year (15-37). His previous 2 years at D2 Truman St though he shot 43.5% and 44.9% from 3, respectively, and put up around 7 threes a game in each season. Looks like he just has 1 season of eligibility left.

Moni is not just a frontcourt player. He can also handle the ball a bit and drive. Has a NBA style to his game. He has a shot to be a 1st Team All-Summit.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Moni is not a frontcourt player. He can also handle the ball a bit and drive. Has a NBA style to his game. He has a shot to be a 1st Team All-Summit.
    Made an edit for you.

Maybe he'll surprise me at the D1 level, but I would imagine he'll be doing a lot more mid-range and long distance shooting than low post moves/defending/banging for boards. But I've only watched him play a handful of times, so maybe there were other teams he went up against where he did more of his scoring in the traditional post style. But my guess is he'll be putting more of the "stretch" in "stretch 4" than he'll be putting the "4" in "stretch 4."

Either way, he is an extremely talented player. Would've loved to have him at Augie these past three years. But for people who don't know much about his style/skill set, he definitely won't be an Andrew Morgan swap out.

EDIT: After thinking about it, he's probably a better post than I'm giving him credit for. I do think he will lean toward shooting over banging, but it's not like he's afraid to go down low. Plus, because I posted this, he'll probably average 15 and 9 for you guys, with the majority of his work coming in the paint. The basketball gods frequently enjoy making me look like an idiot. Doesn't take much anyway.
    Last edited by MrAugustana; Today at 04:37 AM.