Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2024 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Klabo they can start the statue. He does need to stay healthy. Hes shattering every record this state has had. Best leader I’ve ever seen. Clutch. Great athlete. Psycho competitor. He’d start at NDSU today. I said it. He’s 6’2. He will add 15-20 lbs and nobody works harder. I’d make this a mission. He’d change the SHAC. It would be must see
    Do we have any shot at Klabo? Surprised a Mountain West school of that caliber hasnt offered. UNI would be tough to beat out.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tommy seems to still have some baby fat. I wonder if he grows an inch or two more.

We need sem, Tommy, Klabo. Plenty of room for these talents. All with high end ability.

Tommy as a junior. Huge potential. Nobody will work harder. That body doesn’t come around much. Parents are bison stars. Space eater. Plays with fire. Sneaky athlete. Bigtime rebounder. Physical!!! Needs to stretch his game out. But think of how Ricky came in. Think of how he developed.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They definitely need all three guys. Take a flyer on Sem for sure. If he doesn’t work out and u pressure him to be a quality guy if he doesn’t fit right he will transfer just like in the real world you performance mgmt people u til they either succeed or move on.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Do we have any shot at Klabo? Surprised a Mountain West school of that caliber hasnt offered. UNI would be tough to beat out.
    No way Klabo comes here.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    No way Klabo comes here.
    Klabo, Sem and Ahneman all at NDSU would be a recruiting coup. There were a lot of future college athletes in the AA tourney. Klabo, Sem, Ahneman, Joe Rose, the younger Kpeenu, Carter Zeller, Caleb Duerr, Anthony Leal, Peder Haugo (GO BISON!) -- and this is just the boys from the EDC. I'm not sure which WDA guys are moving on to college sports.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Klabo, Sem and Ahneman all at NDSU would be a recruiting coup. There were a lot of future college athletes in the AA tourney. Klabo, Sem, Ahneman, Joe Rose, the younger Kpeenu, Carter Zeller, Caleb Duerr, Anthony Leal, Peder Haugo (GO BISON!) -- and this is just the boys from the EDC. I'm not sure which WDA guys are moving on to college sports.
    Off the top of my head Conklin from Minot and Schaffer from Bismarck will both be playing D1 college football. They’re still really young but Kinnibrew and and Nissley from Century might have a shot at d1 college hoops.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Klabo they can start the statue. He does need to stay healthy. Hes shattering every record this state has had. Best leader I’ve ever seen. Clutch. Great athlete. Psycho competitor. He’d start at NDSU today. I said it. He’s 6’2. He will add 15-20 lbs and nobody works harder. I’d make this a mission. He’d change the SHAC. It would be must see
    I'd say having all 3 would really change the SHAC and fill the stands! This needs to be a priority IMHO!!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU_grad View Post
    Off the top of my head Conklin from Minot and Schaffer from Bismarck will both be playing D1 college football. They’re still really young but Kinnibrew and and Nissley from Century might have a shot at d1 college hoops.
    Nissley needs to bulk up a bit to be a D1 player. Right now, he's basically a perimeter shooter but does play pretty good defense. Kinnebrew could develop into a nice D1 player, a little more complete and athletic overall than Nissley. Not a lot of others out west that stand out as playing a different game than everyone else. The talent/athleticism of the EDC, scratch that, of the Fargo teams, was quite contrasting to the west teams at the state tournament this year.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

So what exactly is the deal with Sem? Grades? Attitude? What's the issue??

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    I'd say having all 3 would really change the SHAC and fill the stands! This needs to be a priority IMHO!!
    Yes. If you want to get this program back on track have to make it happen. NIL whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk