Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 MVFC Season

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2022 MVFC Season

Mo State up 27-17 with 12 minutes left in the game.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

30 second later not so much

SDSU @ Missouri State at 2:00 Saturday - Top 10 FCS matchup
    ESPN 3

https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/20...uri-state.html

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    SDSU @ Missouri State at 2:00 Saturday - Top 10 FCS matchup
    ESPN 3

https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/20...uri-state.html

Bobby P is fixing to shred that Jackrabbit defense this weekend. The atmosphere is going to be electric and SDSU doesn't have the weapons on offense to stay close. Most anticipated Bears game in many years and those SDSU players will hear it all game long.

Quote Originally Posted by StecMSU View Post
    Bobby P is fixing to shred that Jackrabbit defense this weekend. The atmosphere is going to be electric and SDSU doesn't have the weapons on offense to stay close. Most anticipated Bears game in many years and those SDSU players will hear it all game long.
    It's good to see the fan base finally supporting your team. I've been to several Bison games in Springfield and have always enjoyed the town and the game. I'll be rooting for the Bears over the rabbits, but it's hard to root for Petrino.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    It's good to see the fan base finally supporting your team. I've been to several Bison games in Springfield and have always enjoyed the town and the game. I'll be rooting for the Bears over the rabbits, but it's hard to root for Petrino.
    Chris Low wrote a great column about Petrino leading into the Arkansas game. He has changed considerably since he was a young head coach. He's made mistakes but he has represented the school very well in Springfield. A whole lot of people in the national media took a lot of potshots at Missouri State for making this hire and he is making the lot of them look mighty foolish.

Good luck against the Yotes this weekend.

Chris Low wrote a great column about Petrino leading into the Arkansas game. He has changed considerably since he was a young head coach. He's made mistakes but he has represented the school very well in Springfield. A whole lot of people in the national media took a lot of potshots at Missouri State for making this hire and he is making the lot of them look mighty foolish.

Good luck against the Yotes this weekend.
    I mean Petrino really hasn’t done much so far at Mo St other than bring them back to relevance. Have they made it to a quarterfinal yet? I guess if just making the playoffs is your goal then good for them. Honestly until they make a playoff run they are no different than the rest of the MVFC outside of SDSU or NDSU…..

Petrino entering his 3rd season now, will be interesting to see where it goes.
    Missouri State 1-10 in the last season of Dave Steckel, before Petrino took over.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    I mean Petrino really hasn’t done much so far at Mo St other than bring them back to relevance. Have they made it to a quarterfinal yet? I guess if just making the playoffs is your goal then good for them. Honestly until they make a playoff run they are no different than the rest of the MVFC outside of SDSU or NDSU…..
    He's done a remarkable job in a very shot period of time. The school hadn't been in the playoffs in three decades and he has them in position to do it 3 times in his first 3 years. I'm not making reservations to Frisco, TX hotels just yet, but if they win this weekend, it will be time to take a look. Jason Shelley is as good of a QB as there is in FCS and Bobby Petrino is as good of an offensive mind as there is at any level of football anywhere in the world. I'll take my chances with that combo over just about anyone.

He's done a remarkable job in a very shot period of time. The school hadn't been in the playoffs in three decades and he has them in position to do it 3 times in his first 3 years. I'm not making reservations to Frisco, TX hotels just yet, but if they win this weekend, it will be time to take a look. Jason Shelley is as good of a QB as there is in FCS and Bobby Petrino is as good of an offensive mind as there is at any level of football anywhere in the world. I'll take my chances with that combo over just about anyone.
    Bison v. MSU looking like an interesting game.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.