Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Tennessee St in Nashville?

Default Re: NDSU vs Tennessee St in Nashville?

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    40-50k. Hahahahahahaha. 15-20.
    Not even close to those numbers by time this game happens.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Not even close to those numbers by time this game happens.
    I don't know if I'll even turn teh TV on eh.

Phil's rants are epic. Best part about it is I think Phil and Tyler can see each other most times just can't hear each other. Makes Phil's rants even better eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    My buddies are discussing going. But that's because Nashville is a really fun town and this is an excuse for us to go.
    Same here. Mrs. Hammerhead is a country music fan and has always wanted to visit Nashville. I'd rather see Graceland than some bars owned by country singers. Tennessee is one of the few states I haven't visited except for maybe a small portion on a bus trip to a D-II championship game in Alabama.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I don't know if I'll even turn teh TV on eh.

Phil's rants are epic. Best part about it is I think Phil and Tyler can see each other most times just can't hear each other. Makes Phil's rants even better eh.
    Plus the Gen x’s and z’s will have all of their credit cards maxed out by then ….. unless they get cc debt forgiveness I guess.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

TSU averaged high 20s this season. Toss in "Nashville" and 40+ is in play.

I've been to Lower Broadway a couple times. I'm still not sure I'm old enough to go there. Interesting area.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Plus the Gen x’s and z’s will have all of their credit cards maxed out by then ….. unless they get cc debt forgiveness I guess.
    I don't know what gen I am eh but my credit has never been better eh. Not sure what that has to do with Phil staring Tyler down in teh booth eh.

Lardsin must go!

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    TSU averaged high 20s this season. Toss in "Nashville" and 40+ is in play.

I've been to Lower Broadway a couple times. I'm still not sure I'm old enough to go there. Interesting area.
    Number seems skewed by a 50K showing against Jacksonville State which is listed as a home game in Memphis. At the NFL stadium:

Bethune: 22K
    Eastern Ill: 6200
    SEMO: 6300
    UT Martin: 2665.

I mean that's disgusting. Perhaps I can't read a box score, which is highly plausible.

Scheduling all of these non-competitive FCS games way out like this doesn’t fit the landscape change, although the games may end up competitive given our player retention issues, current coaches and current AD, the latter of which won’t likely be around in a few years.
    So what would you schedule instead?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Number seems skewed by a 50K showing against Jacksonville State which is listed as a home game in Memphis. At the NFL stadium:

Bethune: 22K
    Eastern Ill: 6200
    SEMO: 6300
    UT Martin: 2665.

I mean that's disgusting. Perhaps I can't read a box score, which is highly plausible.
    A BethCook turnout plus the "Nashville" panache and I still think 40k is in play for you guys.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

At the rate things are going, we’ll be lucky to have 5K there, and that may not even include me.

As a fairly decent monetary supporter, I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired with what is going on with this program.
    Wow - can you elaborate more on what is going on with the program? I am curious your thoughts and figure you may be more in-the-know than most folks on here.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.