Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Tennessee St in Nashville?

Default NDSU vs Tennessee St in Nashville?

apparently NDSU is having talks.

but screw that, let's play Vanderbilt or U of Tennessee at Titans stadium, who gives a poop about Tenn State.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: NDSU vs Tennessee St in Nashville?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

but screw that, let's play Vanderbilt or U of Tennessee at Titans stadium, who gives a poop about Tenn State.
    Same week that SHSU books a home and home with Colorado State, we get TN State 🤮 Just move the Murray State game to Kroger Field and save the OCC game for someone with a pulse

It looks like they play most of their home games there anyway. So seems like just a run of the will away game to me as opposed to a deal like Target field where we made an arrangement with a neutral facility with a guarantee and revenue sharing.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Nashville would be fun

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    It looks like they play most of their home games there anyway. So seems like just a run of the will away game to me as opposed to a deal like Target field where we made an arrangement with a neutral facility with a guarantee and revenue sharing.
    It's a discussion about a home/home - Fargo in 2024 and Nashville in 2025: https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...ennessee-state

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It's a discussion about a home/home - Fargo in 2024 and Nashville in 2025: https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...ennessee-state
    OK. That makes more sense.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Nashville would be fun
    Yeah, I'd definitely go to that one if I'm able.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

So can we just send Vanderbilt a letter telling them what day we'll be there, or do they actually have to agree to play us?
    Last edited by DM05; 08-09-2022 at 08:33 PM.

Saw a tweet this morning that South Carolina gave a solid NO for a potential game in 2025. No answer from Utah.

533 In a row

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Saw a tweet this morning that South Carolina gave a solid NO for a potential game in 2025. No answer from Utah.
    South Carolina already has all 4 of their OOC games schedule for 2025, so that's not a shocker. They literally have no room for it and all those games have been scheduled since at least early 2021.

Utah does have one OOC spot available, but they also have not decided on a date for their game against BYU so that could be part of the hang-up. Their other OOC games are on the road, so it is more likely that they are looking for an FBS team be fill that final home game spot.