Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Tennessee St in Nashville?

Default Re: NDSU vs Tennessee St in Nashville?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I still think there was some ulterior motive to this. Bresciani also didn't have to go public with how he voted either yet he did.
    Im convinced is was for two main reasons. 1) let the conference and maybe even the rest of the FCS know that NDSU is tired of the bullshit of crappy programs dictating things 2) To let the fanbase that is starting to get restless know that at the very least NDSU is not happy with shitty competition. Which can be read as a veiled admittance that they know the FCS sucks and they want out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

is Tennessee St better than Tennessee Tech? they are down 56-10 to Kansas lol
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

called this last fall... its announced today

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    called this last fall... its announced today
    You didn't call shit you turd lol.

You did report there were talks!

post 1.
    it's OK. I'll buy ya a shot at Kid Rock or Mellow Mushroom

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nashville sounds great wouldn’t let a boring football game get in the way of a fun weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    To let the fanbase that is starting to get restless know that at the very least NDSU is not happy with shitty competition. Which can be read as a veiled admittance that they know the FCS sucks and they want out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    NDSU's admittance/declaration that the FCS sucks sure would have been more convincing if we hadn't just got curb-stomped by the team that is southwards.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    Nashville sounds great wouldn’t let a boring football game get in the way of a fun weekend.
    At the rate things are going, we’ll be lucky to have 5K there, and that may not even include me.

As a fairly decent monetary supporter, I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired with what is going on with this program.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    At the rate things are going, we’ll be lucky to have 5K there, and that may not even include me.

As a fairly decent monetary supporter, I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired with what is going on with this program.
    I'm not going. If we were playing the Volunteers or the Memphis Tigers I would.

Im going to the US Bank Stadium game though

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Yeah this is an easy no chance I agree.