Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: NDSU vs Tennessee St in Nashville?

Default Re: NDSU vs Tennessee St in Nashville?

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Little different for that one. Destination game yes. But an easy trip for a good majority of the fan base... We knew what it was game wise...
    Very different. Twin cities has the most alumni and is a short drive. Next year it's actually good opponent.

Nashville would be really fun but it's not an easy drive and the opponent is meh. Get me actual Memphis and I'm there

But the crowd for Arizona was huge. Power 5 opponent, obviously

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Very different. Twin cities has the most alumni and is a short drive. Next year it's actually good opponent.

Nashville would be really fun but it's not an easy drive and the opponent is meh. Get me actual Memphis and I'm there

I don’t think it’s unrealistic to think 10k Bison fans and maybe even more attend the game given the location in Nashville. It won’t be anywhere close to the Twin Cities games in terms of Bison fans but I would guess that Tennessee State will have a good turnout as well so it likely will be a good crowd overall and hopefully NDSU can plan some fun activities around the game for fans to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    I don’t think it’s unrealistic to think 10k Bison fans and maybe even more attend the game given the location in Nashville. It won’t be anywhere close to the Twin Cities games in terms of Bison fans but I would guess that Tennessee State will have a good turnout as well so it likely will be a good crowd overall and hopefully NDSU can plan some fun activities around the game for fans to attend.
    The NFL stadium is interesting. Some of their games draw like 6k and others vs Jackson State draw 50k. But the Tennesee stadium isnt historic. Its not like its at Fenway, Soldier Field or Lambeau

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The NFL stadium is interesting. Some of their games draw like 6k and others vs Jackson State draw 50k. But the Tennesee stadium isnt historic. Its not like its at Fenway, Soldier Field or Lambeau
    It will be more fan friendly than 99% of the stadiums NDSU typically plays in so that’s an upside. TSU won’t have 50k there but given NDSU’s reputation I would guess they should be able to get 15-20k.

Arizona also had a large concentration of NDSU alumni and direct flights out of Hector.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Tennessee putting in Turf for next year (no longer grass).