Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
. Because an FCS non conference away game is not interesting to most Bison fans unless you have lots of money and time to throw around. Even then it's not a good game as Tenn St is not a premier FCS team or a rival. What a joke. Destination game? Lol
Ok so what should they do while they wait for an FBS invite to show up? We have the EW game at US bank coming up which seems fun, we have FBS away games when we can get them, and the top teams in the FCS likely don't want to schedule us in the non-conference portion for obvious reasons and ESPECIALLY not in the Fargodome.

Plan A: FBS Away game (Doing a solid job here with the FBS reluctance but seems to be every other year at best)
Plan B: Home and Home series with an FCS blueblood (equally difficult, if not moreso, to get)
Plan C: Rest is garbage to some of you....it is either a pud FCS team in the Fargodome and we just show up for warm weather tailgaiting, or it is a pud FCS away game that costs money to go to so destination doesn't matter.

Some of you are salty on things that I'm not sure we can expect much more. I guess it comes down to thinking the athletic department is genuinely sandbagging and preventing us from going FBS with opportunities out there and if that is the case I guess I don't know where to go with the conversation.