Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Rob Hipp named voice of the Bison

Default Re: Rob Hipp named voice of the Bison

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Andy did have a strong tendency to talk over people, but he seems to be getting a bit better. He did this to Culhane all the time, but Andy is a NDSU product so I want him to keep getting better and ultimately succeed.

Speaking of Culhane, anyone know how it’s going for him out there in Tallahassee? Never hear a peep about him on 1660.
    I think Andy got that from Brake. I do feel like Jeff and Brake talked down to Andy all the time whether it was deserved or not. Andy unfortunately has learned from that and this product is the result

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    I think Andy got that from Brake. I do feel like Jeff and Brake talked down to Andy all the time whether it was deserved or not. Andy unfortunately has learned from that and this product is the result
    Andy should fight them both talk about that.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I know you didn’t just call Hipp an expert…..when it comes to bison Football Andy knew way more than Hipp

A former player won’t be pxp. That’s not a skill set you can just do. Former players do color or sideline. If former players could just do pxp then we would see it at the pro level and I can’t think of one former player that does pxp
    The only former player I've ever seen do play by play was Dan Fouts. And he was decades into his broadcasting career when he switched to do that. And, he wasn't doing NFL anymore, he was doing college football.

Any word on the search? Are there any known candidates yet??