Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Rob Hipp named voice of the Bison

Default Re: Rob Hipp named voice of the Bison

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    hell no on rickoff.. why you think they all wanna leave there

Kyle is way too nice
    Nice guy and good as a talk show hist, but I dont like his voice for play by play.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

For the record I wasn’t saying I’d like Rickoff as the next pxp guy, I just think he’s a good sidekick producer type.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    No problem with Andy over here either. Not sure what the knocks are on him…
    Andy probably drove Rob crazy so that’s why he quit. Andy talks too much and that’s my main gripe, he needs to let the experts talk and him to shut up and listen. Andy is no expert so we don’t need to hear him act like one. Kyle is great and makes the show actually entertaining, he has the experience and bison legacy. Exactly what we need in a be pxp

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    For the record I wasn’t saying I’d like Rickoff as the next pxp guy, I just think he’s a good sidekick producer type.
    Good producer that doesn’t talk!

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Andy probably drove Rob crazy so that’s why he quit. Andy talks too much and that’s my main gripe, he needs to let the experts talk and him to shut up and listen. Andy is no expert so we don’t need to hear him act like one. Kyle is great and makes the show actually entertaining, he has the experience and bison legacy. Exactly what we need in a be pxp
    He’s the type of bad radio personality that somehow manages to tell the guest how they should answer his question while asking his stupidly long question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    He’s the type of bad radio personality that somehow manages to tell the guest how they should answer his question while asking his stupidly long question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The art of interviewing is rare today.

I know you didn’t just call Hipp an expert…..when it comes to bison Football Andy knew way more than Hipp

A former player won’t be pxp. That’s not a skill set you can just do. Former players do color or sideline. If former players could just do pxp then we would see it at the pro level and I can’t think of one former player that does pxp

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I know you didn’t just call Hipp an expert…..when it comes to bison Football Andy knew way more than Hipp

A former player won’t be pxp. That’s not a skill set you can just do. Former players do color or sideline. If former players could just do pxp then we would see it at the pro level and I can’t think of one former player that does pxp
    Never said Rob was an expert just that he was probably annoyed by Andy talking the entire 2 hour show. Kyle is the expert and is the one I enjoy listening to. Didn’t say Kyle needs to be the next play by play but I sure hope it is someone familiar with the Bison before getting the job….

And my may know the Bison better than Rob but he is far from an expert in college football …..

Never said Rob was an expert just that he was probably annoyed by Andy talking the entire 2 hour show. Kyle is the expert and is the one I enjoy listening to. Didn’t say Kyle needs to be the next play by play but I sure hope it is someone familiar with the Bison before getting the job….

And my may know the Bison better than Rob but he is far from an expert in college football …..
    Andy did have a strong tendency to talk over people, but he seems to be getting a bit better. He did this to Culhane all the time, but Andy is a NDSU product so I want him to keep getting better and ultimately succeed.

Speaking of Culhane, anyone know how it’s going for him out there in Tallahassee? Never hear a peep about him on 1660.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    The art of interviewing is rare today.
    I liked that guy KVLY had who would just say "talk about that" after everything.

"Tough game out there a lot of turnovers talk about that."

"Big win today and another valley championship talk about that."

"Lakes is stalking your grandmother talk about that."
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes