Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Hipp named voice of the Bison

Default Re: Rob Hipp named voice of the Bison

CAS would be a great choice for this job.

TAB would be entertaining but somehow has gleaned absolutely zero football knowledge over the past several decades. Obviously just here for the party bro.

Scottie would be like Alex Jones on KVLY which would be epic.

Tjamz would never show up for work and instead would send a 12 year old to do it for him (for no pay of course).

ECE8HE might work out okay except everyone hates him because he's actually Mike McFuckboy.

I can't keep Hammersmith and Hammerhead straight but whichever one I like would be good at it too. The one I hate would not. He should fuck off.

Heffy is actually my first choice but the f-bomb violations would be an issue.

Anyone else?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

he got sick of andy rickoff i don't blame him!

or he got a job offer back in Texas I bet.

I literally saw & talked with Phil Hansen yesterday , would of been interesting to see him again today & ask him about this.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Will be interesting to hear why he is leaving. Didnt listen to the Insiders today to hear. I may be as simple as he did not like the long crappy winters! Lol
    That and/or may have gotten a better opportunity somewhere. Think a lot of people underestimate how unpalatable our weather is to many.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

TAB would be entertaining but somehow has gleaned absolutely zero football knowledge over the past several decades. Obviously just here for the party bro.

Tjamz would never show up for work and instead would send a 12 year old to do it for him (for no pay of course).

ECE8HE might work out okay except everyone hates him because he's actually Mike McFuckboy.

I can't keep Hammersmith and Hammerhead straight but whichever one I like would be good at it too. The one I hate would not. He should fuck off.

Anyone else?
    CAS would scare most of the audience with his intensity.
    College of Business Alumnus

Anyone else?
    They've asked several times...but the no drinking/tailgating ruled me out. Like Kev said, just here for the party. CAS would be great...but no way he could run the electronics even if there were just two buttons to press. Scottie has enough irons in the fire with his barn business. I think it should be SD and Slick.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

According to what he said on the radio it was to be closer to his and his wife's family. Sounds like they have another kid on the way, and the extended family has some children on the way. Always seemed like a genuine, stand up guy. I have no reason to doubt him.
    2021 Bisonville Masters Pool Champion

BISONBRI53 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

BRING BACK BRAKE!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Anyone else?
    I accept your endorsement and I humbly announce my intention to apply. Someone with the know can have their people contact my people…

TAB you can be our tailgate pregame reporter and sideline guy. I guarantee you’ll be able to sneak a flask in…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    That and/or may have gotten a better opportunity somewhere. Think a lot of people underestimate how unpalatable our weather is to many.
    I wouldn't be surprised if weather was a small factor. People in other parts of the Midwest think they have cold winters and don't realize how much colder Fargo is. And people in Fargo think places like Chicago and Boston are similarly cold and snowy. Not even close. For someone from Texas, they know they are getting cold weather. But nobody can be prepared for a normal cold winter up there. Friends of mine moved from Indiana to Crookston a couple years ago, and they LOVE the cold and snow. They are a little crazy.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Here is is full statement on The Insiders today. Best of luck to him and his family. Once a Bison, always a Bison.

https://fb.watch/jbmbBlQw9u/?mibextid=qC1gEa
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN