Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Season and 2023 Recruiting

Default Re: 2022 Season and 2023 Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

So what was wrong with my answer? How was it crazy?

So what game are you really asking about? First you asked about the UND game this weekend. They play Youngstown.

Then you asked about the UND rivalry game after you asked about this weekend. I wasnt aware that the UND vs Yougstown was a rivalry game.

You seem to be confused.

If you are asking about the UND--NDSU game then I would say the final tv schedule has yet to be finalized as of this date.

If you are talking about Volleyball then all bets are off. I have no idea.

Does that meet your requirements for an answer?
    First of all why would I be asking about a football game in the volleyball forum? And if you followed volleyball you would know they play und this weekend. You maybe need to try using that same internet for some answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Fan Forever View Post
    First of all why would I be asking about a football game in the volleyball forum? And if you followed volleyball you would know they play und this weekend. You maybe need to try using that same internet for some answers
    It was my mistake as I didnt catch that the post was from the volleyball forum. As you may have noticed I did mention volleyball in my last post showing that yes I did use the internet to correct my mistake. Why you are being a dick about it is on you.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Knotted at a set a piece with UND right now. UND playing better up front and NDSUs 2nd MBs aren't giving them much between Scheiwiller and Boling: 0 blocks, 2 blocks, 4 kills, and 5 errors through 2.

Glover has been great again

NDSU up 2 sets to one and looking to close UND out and remain perfect in the Summit. Glover and Tanchin carrying the team tonight.

2nd MB spot is still not producing. Too many attack errors and too few blocks. Up to 6 kills, 8 errors, and 2 blocks between Scheiwiller and Boling.

They need to get Boling out of this game 7-0 UND run punctuated by a terrible net violation. Next chance she gets, into the net

NDSU led the fourth set 21-19 and 22-21, but UND wins it 25-23 to force a fifth set.

Big challenge for UND gets a call overturned and turns a 12-11 NDSU lead into a 12-11 UND lead. They then win 15-11 as NDSU melts down.

UND is a lot better this year than the last few years, but NDSU played really poorly.

In addition to the non Glover MBs (Boling hit -.083 and Scheiwiller was -.200), Logan O'Brien was reallllllly bad. Her service reception and passes out of it were awful and she kept leaving her feet for balls she didn't need to. Problem is the other two liberos aren't good enough. Quan has been worse this year and was bad tonight again. She's just been too slow reacting to balls and doesn't move her feet.

Very frustrating loss IMO.

The ladies picked up their second 3-0 sweep of the week by hitting an absurd .398 vs St Thomas. They remain in the mix for the regular season conference title and look like locks for the Summit tournament.

They've started going to Ally Barth at MB this week and today she was hyper efficient with 8 kills in 10 attacks and that comes on the heels of her 6 block performance. If she can keep blocking well and hit efficiently as a 4th/5th option, this team will be very hard to beat.

They have Syra Tanchin, Ali Hinze, Michelle Glover, Kelley Johnson, and Logan O'Brien all playing at all conference levels, so if they can supplement that core with good performances from Boling and Barth, like they got this week, they'll be in the mix for an NCAA spot.

Really good week beating UMKC in 5 and ORU in 3.

They're half a game back of USD and they're the only team to beat USD.

Bison drop a bad one vs SDSU at home. Neither team was good but NDSU struggled with passes to Johnson and Johnson didn't have a great night setting, and those were the difference. On the bright side, freshman Ally Barth had a breakout performance with 13 kills and hit .571