Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2022-2023 season

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2022-2023 season

It was just mentioned in the KC game day thread but figured I'd move the discussion here where it probably belongs. Behnke, Brown and Novak listed as being honored for senior day. Brown is a 5th year senior, she was a given. Novak only a true JR but not playing much now and definitely won't with the rest of the talent coming in so not surprising to see her move on. Behnke is the surprise. She redshirted so even without the Covid year is only a junior eligibility wise so I thought for sure she'd be back next year, especially with how well she's played this year. She did get engaged this fall though and has been at NDSU for 4 years so will likely graduate in the spring so may just be ready to move to the next stage of life.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I believe that Novak is graduating also. On Hot Mic, Jory mentioned Behnke was getting back surgery after the season. She still might come back.

ryan cobbins had 10 points vs Auburn last week...... she's at Alabama. If she stays, this team is easily #2 with a bullet in conference
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

LOL...There are two top 5 teams in the SEC and Alabama is 5th or 6th...they won't catch SC or LSU. Cobbins had played in 4 games all season and scored 8 points prior to that...Plus they got pounded by an average Miss State team this week. Stop making shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    LOL...There are two top 5 teams in the SEC and Alabama is 5th or 6th...they won't catch SC or LSU. Cobbins had played in 4 games all season and scored 8 points prior to that...Plus they got pounded by an average Miss State team this week. Stop making shit up.
    i was saying NDSU would be #2 and better with her. i wasn't bragging about fukkin alabama.

If NDSU and und tie in the standings after Saturday, who gets the 2 seed?

NDSU wins & they are #2 . goes to common opponents

Quote Originally Posted by land grant bison View Post
    If NDSU and und tie in the standings after Saturday, who gets the 2 seed?
    We swept USD, UND only beat them once. That would be the tie breaker.

533 In a row

If we can beat Western, we are guaranteed a WNIT spot with 2nd place. That would be one heck of a step for WBB
    Here is an article from the Forum . By the time the tournament starts, spring will be in the air and I could see a huge turnout if we could host a playoff game

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...e-needed-juice

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If we can beat Western, we are guaranteed a WNIT spot with 2nd place. That would be one heck of a step for WBB
    Here is an article from the Forum . By the time the tournament starts, spring will be in the air and I could see a huge turnout if we could host a playoff game

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...e-needed-juice
    Just another reason tomorrow's game is so huge. Hopefully they play better for 4 quarters than they did last night but the 2nd half was encouraging and hopefully can carry that momentum forward.