Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2022-2023 season

Default Re: 2022-2023 season

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    We swept USD, UND only beat them once. That would be the tie breaker.
    McFeely had this in a column today - According to the Summit League's tiebreaker criteria, if NDSU and UND win Saturday, UND would get the second seed if Kansas City beats South Dakota and Denver beats Omaha.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    McFeely had this in a column today - According to the Summit League's tiebreaker criteria, if NDSU and UND win Saturday, UND would get the second seed if Kansas City beats South Dakota and Denver beats Omaha.
    This is correct, Denver would have the tiebreaker over USD because Denver went 1-1 against us and USD went 0-2. UND swept Denver so then they would hold the tiebreaker over us. USD playing well so I don't think they lose to KC but definitely always possible.

Really proud of the direction Jory has this team going. He has recruited a bunch of talented gals who don’t back down from a fight. If sdsu wins the conference tourney and NDSU gets the WNIT bid, I really hope they bid for a home game…I wonder if the women could crack 3,000 in attendance

2nd in Summit is good season for to build on! Wins over USD, Boise State, Nevada, Minnesota.

Possible Freshman of the year in Evans.

If we hit on one of the freshmen recruits next year, that would add some depth for us.

Evans should get Freshman of the year, and newcomer of the year.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dom had a nice story about Elle on today's Inforum website.

Elle will have power 5 schools drooling
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Elle will have power 5 schools drooling
    They can drool all they want, she already had P5 offers, she chose NDSU because she likes the coaching staff and the environment and she could play right away. Hopefully Jory keeps up the recruiting, he's been killing it and this team is going to contend for championships sooner rather than later. Hopeful they'll make the SLT title game this year for the first time ever.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    They can drool all they want, she already had P5 offers, she chose NDSU because she likes the coaching staff and the environment and she could play right away. Hopefully Jory keeps up the recruiting, he's been killing it and this team is going to contend for championships sooner rather than later. Hopeful they'll make the SLT title game this year for the first time ever.
    You're right she chose NDSU but my concern was this quote from her in the Forum article the other day - "I definitely got a couple Power 5 looks and offers, but I knew the level I wanted to go to as a freshman and in my younger college years." That sounds like she may have been or is looking at NDSU as temporary.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    You're right she chose NDSU but my concern was this quote from her in the Forum article the other day - "I definitely got a couple Power 5 looks and offers, but I knew the level I wanted to go to as a freshman and in my younger college years." That sounds like she may have been or is looking at NDSU as temporary.
    Oof...yeah that doesn't sound good.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]