Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2023 Commit: Trey Drake

Default Re: 2023 Commit: Trey Drake

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Watched this young man's hudl video and listened to his interview with Dom this morning. Was very impressed with his athletic ability and arm as well as how articulate he was in the interview with Dom. Seem's to have great maturity. Love how excited he is to become a Bison. Remind's of another former Bison quarterback who didn't have any D-1 offers, but went on to guide us to 3 National titles and was just so honored too become a Bison !
    I like everything about him but I cant find anything that shows he's athletic.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Cole Davis prototype will be a good asset to NDSU program.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Your certainly entitled to your opinion. Just the fact that he's a two sport athlete and that he's been a starter in both sports for several years points to his being athletic.

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Your certainly entitled to your opinion. Just the fact that he's a two sport athlete and that he's been a starter in both sports for several years points to his being athletic.
    If you consider shooting threes and layups athletic. I think of athletic as dunks

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Cole Davis prototype will be a good asset to NDSU program.
    Aren't you Smug! Looks more like Dan Marino than Cole Davis to me. Timing & Accuracy are elite in those highlights. Looks like he has plenty of "Run to Throw" in his arsenal. He might not be QPat, but who is, other than Maybe Cole Payton.

If you consider shooting threes and layups athletic. I think of athletic as dunks
    You need to lookup the definition of athlete. I did, and it says nothing about dunking a basketball !

Trey Drake All Western New York Football Team

Trey Drake: Class A-1 Player of the Year is a four-year starter for the Red Raiders and finishes his career in the top 20 in the state for passing yards with 6,138 yards. North Dakota State commit and Connolly Cup finalist was second in Section VI with 2,510 passing yards this season on 176 completions with 28 touchdowns for Class A champions.
    Harry Scull Jr./Buffalo News
    https://buffalonews.com/multimedia/p...n=user-share#1

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Trey Drake All Western New York Football Team

https://buffalonews.com/multimedia/p...n=user-share#1
    But Bruin, Chapo knows wwaaayyyyy more than Randy Hedberg and he says he's only gonna be a depth player?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!