Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: What if???

Default Re: What if???

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Deep thoughts on a Saturday night (or Sunday morning) from Professor Chaos.... what if some of the pre-cursors to the greatest moments in Bison history had gone differently...

Here's a few examples I could think of:

What if the Bison converted the 2 pt conversion at Iowa with 3:42 left when Stick connected with Morlock to make it 20-21? After the failed conversion the Hawkeyes went into ultra-conservative mode which probably hurt them with a 3-and-out and you know the rest. What if they had to call plays like they needed to score to win? Klieman's (desperation???) decision to go for the lead instead of the tie might've been a win/win because he either got the lead or he tied Ferentz's hands and the latter might've been the ideal result since there was still 3:41 to play (IOW lots of time for Iowa to drive the field with an NFL caliber QB in CJ Beathard).

Another:

What if Carson Wentz never would've gotten hurt in 2015? The run game those first few games of 2015 before Wentz went down was U-G-L-Y (and it ain't got no alibi). I have to think everyone at practice knew the rocket armed ginger would bail them out if it came down to it (like he proved in the homecoming win against UNI that year). When he went down the defense and the O-line took it to a new level. Would Wentz have been able to bail them out time after time had he stayed healthy and that mentality persisted? Would the o-line and defense had improved enough to beat Montana and UNI in the playoffs that year had they not felt the impetus to improve after Wetz was out? I still maintain that the Bison team, led by Wentz, that took the field in Frisco in January 2016 against JSU would've beat any Bison championship team we've seen since this run began. If Carson Wentz never got hurt would've that 2015 team still won a title???

Alright, imma just say it and people are going to shit on me Sam Ponder style.

Easton Stick was the better QB in 2015.*

*and the greatest of all time but that's another topic. What if nebraska had offered him?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

What if heffray hadn't quit Bisonville? We'd probably be FBS by now.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    What if heffray hadn't quit Bisonville? We'd probably be FBS by now.
    never heard of him bro
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    That would mean Bohl was Lakes.

Lakes was the only one who loved Jose as NDSU's QB and I'm counting Jose's own mother in that equation.
    Has anyone tried ripping Lakes' eyebrows off to see if they're glued on falsies?

What if the dome had been built to the original spec of 35k seats?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    What if Brock did not score on the counter play against KSU? I have no doubt we had two plays called considering no timeouts left. What was the next play called?
    Run it again...and again and again....
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND... we'd definitely be FBS by now
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Has anyone tried ripping Lakes' eyebrows off to see if they're glued on falsies?

I'll put my name out there as a volunteer.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    35k? I thought it was 25k? Either way, a huge swing and a miss. I'd like to see the concept of that. Mannn, we could of been in NFC North if so

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

As if eh.

Lardsin must go!