Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 97

Thread: Season Ticket Renewals

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    101

    Default Season Ticket Renewals

    Anyone else find it interesting that for the first time in what, a decade, season ticket opportunities became available to the public? NDSU starting to price people out with the required Team Maker fees, FCS fatigue, lack of new opponents, or a combination of all these points, plus others? Part of me is surprised they opened up, but, on the other hand, when looking at attendance last year, we probably could have predicted that this was coming.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    24,478

    Default Re: Season Ticket Renewals

    hard for anyone to buy when the link isn't working.... 9:20am
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,779

    Default Re: Season Ticket Renewals

    This is absolutely the reason the administration should be making the hard push to make a move up to the FBS with this later round of conference realignments. Lakes whining is one thing. Real fan apathy and reduced ticket sales and revenue is quite another. NDSU can't do anything to bring those butts in seats back to the dome if the stay in the FCS.

    As a wise man on Twitter says in moments like this.... "It's Time."

    I also became a first time football season ticket holder this season. Was able to get the choicest seats in the exact section at a mid tier donation range that I was looking for. Shows me there is a high availability there at multiple levels.

  4. #4
    Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,093

    Default Re: Season Ticket Renewals

    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    This is absolutely the reason the administration should be making the hard push to make a move up to the FBS with this later round of conference realignments. Lakes whining is one thing. Real fan apathy and reduced ticket sales and revenue is quite another. NDSU can't do anything to bring those butts in seats back to the dome if the stay in the FCS.

    As a wise man on Twitter says in moments like this.... "It's Time."

    I also became a first time football season ticket holder this season. Was able to get the choicest seats in the exact section at a mid tier donation range that I was looking for. Shows me there is a high availability there at multiple levels.
    Something available at all price points, the high end will go empty as they want way too much for FCS.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    101

    Default Re: Season Ticket Renewals

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Something available at all price points, the high end will go empty as they want way too much for FCS.
    I think the sticker shock of the Team Maker fees deters some...I know of a couple buddies that gave up their seats the last few years, as they couldn't justify spending over $4k for two seats. My tickets aren't in those "high-priced" areas, but I moved sections this year and went down two rows, which added another $250 in dues...which wasn't a big deal, but for some, it may be.

  6. #6
    Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,093

    Default Re: Season Ticket Renewals

    Quote Originally Posted by bstark28 View Post
    I think the sticker shock of the Team Maker fees deters some...I know of a couple buddies that gave up their seats the last few years, as they couldn't justify spending over $4k for two seats. My tickets aren't in those "high-priced" areas, but I moved sections this year and went down two rows, which added another $250 in dues...which wasn't a big deal, but for some, it may be.
    Well, the bonus is we will see how the marketing does as there should be plenty 9f walk up tickets available.

    Maybe time to bring back the family packs to get some young blood interested, they need to do something. Beer isn't going to be the magic answer

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    24,478

    Default Re: Season Ticket Renewals

    Just was gonna buy more, nothing lower than Row P. except for singles and the Row P is 40 yard line with $2750 teammakers fees per seat

    2 in Section 6 Row Y for $150 teammakers fees though, they should get snapped up quickly.

    and yes. this admin/new president need a spark in thier ass, because the fanbase that was here in 2011-2016 built this success and now are bored with it.

    time to make the push
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    24,779

    Default Re: Season Ticket Renewals

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Just was gonna buy more, nothing lower than Row P. except for singles and the Row P is 40 yard line with $2750 teammakers fees per seat

    2 in Section 6 Row Y for $150 teammakers fees though, they should get snapped up quickly.

    and yes. this admin/new president need a spark in thier ass, because the fanbase that was here in 2011-2016 built this success and now are bored with it.

    time to make the push
    Lakes is a man ahead of his time, but today, the time is now.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: Season Ticket Renewals

    We were fortunate to have the 2 seats next to ours open up so we could get to 4 family tickets but stay next to seat neighbors we are familiar with. But we are in the cheap seats that we have grown to like so dues don't hit too hard.
    Rixen

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,073

    Default Re: Season Ticket Renewals

    I had decided not to purchase season tickets, despite this being the first year that they've been available to me. I wanted to wait until we have movement on the FBS front. I thought that was that. But then my wife yesterday talked me in to buying season tickets. My wife. The one who complains when I order up the sports packages on Sling every fall. The one who would never go to b-ball games with me. The one who didn't know how the game of football worked until she was in her 30s. She wanted season tickets.

    Biden complaining about gas prices after doing everything he could to ruin the fossil fuel industry. Drag shows for elementary school kids. My wife overruling me and insisting we buy football season tickets. We live in very strange times.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •