Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Ticket Renewals

Default Re: Season Ticket Renewals

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    yes, I agree with you haha, that is exactly why people arent wrestling eachother for tickets anymore. even 6-7 years ago, the only chance you had at nabbing tix was being the lucky 4th caller on 1660, and now we have 5,000 empty seats in the Quarters against a new team. sad, really.

Btw, purple means heavy sarcasm. Youre new here so you get a pass on that one, also I am deeply deeply sarcastic and can hold a grudge like no ones business, so take literally everything I say with a grain of salt the size of a toyota corolla
    Purple doesn't show up if you use Tapatalk to access the forum. Found that out the hard way!

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Either I misread his post or you did. I'm going with: you did. He's on your side.
    yeah ur right, i somehow missed the thick layer of sarcasm he was layin down. my bad Kato!

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was told that the most exciting football matchups in existence were those between NDSU and the MVFC, and other FCS conferences! I was promised that this was the peak of the mountain top in terms of titanic on-the-field matchups, and was assured that ripping teams limb from limb who have 1/10th the budget as NDSU will never grow stale- because we play for REAL National Championships!

Since these are irrefutable facts, what could possibly be causing this steady, but not so slow decline in ticket demand over the last 5-6 seasons?? Its a question that philosophers will ponder for eons. a true mystery, wrapped in an enigma. If only there were, say, thousands of years of data comparing how much of something there is and its relation to how much folks of a particular market want that same thing, and how human nature can affect how much you appreciate that exact same thing, over time. But alas... there is not
    Not as exciting as Northern Arizona, Texas AM Commerce, Abilene Christian and Southern Utah like SHSU of course.

Just received an email from NDSU Athletics: The subject line has "FOUR.MORE.DAYS". Single game tickets go on sale August 1st, which is 3 days from today.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Just received an email from NDSU Athletics: The subject line has "FOUR.MORE.DAYS". Single game tickets go on sale August 1st, which is 3 days from today.
    Team Makers without season tickets have been able to purchase tickets this week based on priority points. I only wanted tickets for three games and only saw the usual seats in the upper rows for the opener and UND unless I wanted to buy 3 tickets or just singles. Surprisingly for the SDSU games there were tickets down low in at least one end zone so we are in row C and not our usual row EE.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Reminder that single game tickets are now on sale. I was able to pick up 2 HC tickets for family today.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

woof...tickets.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I remember in 2016 trying to get tickets on this day and I overslept by less than 10 minutes and missed everything.
    Today there were hundreds and hundreds- probably thousands of tix left for SDSU. Still nabbed a handful for a gift for my Dad and brother but yikes
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

I remember in 2016 trying to get tickets on this day and I overslept by less than 10 minutes and missed everything.
    Today there were hundreds and hundreds- probably thousands of tix left for SDSU. Still nabbed a handful for a gift for my Dad and brother but yikes
    i counted 1000+ for und game. haha. more wanted to see us play Drake
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Ah the days of being stuck in the online waiting room...