Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Game 1 Preview: Drake

Default 2022 Game 1 Preview: Drake

Drake hadn't named a starting QB last time I checked and they don't have a depth chart up.

It doesn't look good for them. They almost beat St. Thomas but throwing 5 INTs pretty much doomed them.

Other statistical highlights from 2021:

• They punted 10 times against Valpo.
    • Davidson had 22 rushing 1st downs against them.
    • They were last in the league in nearly all offensive stats.

But somehow they were in all their Pioneer League games other than Davidson (average margin of loss in those games was a little over 7 pts.)
    Last edited by tony; 08-30-2022 at 04:23 PM.

Default Re: 2022 Game 1 Preview: Drake

Prediction: pain
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

This has the feeling of one of those games where the question isn't how much we'll win by, but how many points will we be up at the end of the first quarter, and how soon will the third string be in?

Drake QBs be like ...... NOT IT!

I think it was on WDAY where the Drake coach noted they will have played both participants in the 2021 championship game in one calendar year. Checking the box score from last year's game in Bozeman and it was "only" 24-7 at halftime.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I think it was on WDAY where the Drake coach noted they will have played both participants in the 2021 championship game in one calendar year. Checking the box score from last year's game in Bozeman and it was "only" 24-7 at halftime.
    It was 17-3 vs the Bunnies at the half the Fall season before that.

If it's not 35-0 at half, I might be disappointed.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Too bad it won't be a better opponent, but dammit -- I've never been to an opener at the Dome. This year I'll be there with the owners of the bar where I hold my watch parties. They had so much fun in Frisco in January and want to experience tailgating at the dome. The opponent is not important...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Too bad it won't be a better opponent, but dammit -- I've never been to an opener at the Dome. This year I'll be there with the owners of the bar where I hold my watch parties. They had so much fun in Frisco in January and want to experience tailgating at the dome. The opponent is not important...
    Exactly.......its still tailgating and Bison football. Hope you plan on spending some time at the Horny Bison Tailgate bri-dog! Jagbombs!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If it's not 35-0 at half, I might be disappointed.
    Me too because I'm taking the spread no matter how high it is.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes