Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: 2022-2023 Season

Default Re: 2022-2023 Season

Just looked up the roster on GoBison.com. I hope Morgan's vertical isn't hindered by his mane. Looks badass but a lot of drag with that do.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Didn't realize the Bison open with Crookston this year. Maybe they'll flip flop next year and "secretly" scrimmage Crookston and play Augie in a real/public exhibition game.

Any insiders hear anything about the scrimmage today? With so few returners for the Vikes and quite a few unknowns, I'm very curious about how we looked.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAugustana View Post
    Any insiders hear anything about the scrimmage today? With so few returners for the Vikes and quite a few unknowns, I'm very curious about how we looked.
    Maybe No News is good News.
    listening on radio now, get ready for 2-3 more years of "we are young" blah blah. "we only took portal kids that FIT" lol wut? Grant Nelson would look so much better with some run & gun guards. #ButSystem

Edit. just listen to this hour on 1660. Dave talked about every guy like we are the 93 Bulls
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Maybe No News is good News. listening on radio now, get ready for 2-3 more years of "we are young" blah blah. "we only took portal kids that FIT" lol wut? Grant Nelson would look so much better with some run & gun guards. #ButSystem

Edit. just listen to this hour on 1660. Dave talked about every guy like we are the 93 Bulls
    Haha. For NDSU or for Augie?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Maybe No News is good News.
    listening on radio now, get ready for 2-3 more years of "we are young" blah blah. "we only took portal kids that FIT" lol wut? Grant Nelson would look so much better with some run & gun guards. #ButSystem

We apparently have 2 players that are “unstoppable”, so …..
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    We apparently have 2 players that are “unstoppable”, so …..
    I watched practice...they pretty much are, at least 1 on 1. I think Grant missed one shot in full team drills the whole time I was there and Andrew Morgan will score nearly every time he's left one on one in the post. It was only practice and we were only playing 1 on 1 defense so no double teams were coming at them but I don't think there's anybody in the Summit League that can stop either of those guys 1 on 1.

dooooh'kkk found richmans burner. there's a thread 3-4 spots down you should check out
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

For those of you who aren't complete ass clowns like El Chapo and actually are fans of NDSU Basketball, here's the season preview article, hope you enjoy:

https://reachingthesummitpodcast.com...preview-22-23/

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    For those of you who aren't complete ass clowns like El Chapo and actually are fans of NDSU Basketball, here's the season preview article, hope you enjoy:

https://reachingthesummitpodcast.com...preview-22-23/
    Any chance someone redshirts this year?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013