Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Answer Guy aka Vern Lysford

Default Re: Answer Guy aka Vern Lysford

Met him once. He was funny. RIP Answer Guy. Will miss you picking "North Dakota" every week in the FCS Survivor Thread.

It is probably time to come out of the closet.......so to speak! The account was created to follow the smack threads, especially the UND thread that Vern frequented. I thought I would post more frequently and be a pain in Vern's ass, but I soon realized I was no match for his humor and wit. After he got sick, it seemed pretty petty to continue any message board shenanigan's.

Vern handled his cancer with grace and dignity and lived his remaining time on this earth as if he was dying! RIP Answer Guy - VMeister

Answer Gay out! (Definitely not one of Chapo's Alias's)

Sorry to hear this. Rest in peace Vern.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Holy crap.....I don't know how the heck I missed this. Way, way back when, I "sold" Vern some miles so he could get to Scotland. Great deal for both him and me. Hung out with him at the tailgate a few times, and always enjoyed the back and forth humor between him and TAB. RIP Vern! You were one of the coolest UND grads I ever met.

I still miss the guy. Every time I'd lay down some epic content, the kind of shit that TAB was almost capable of when he was in his prime, AG would leave me the exact same positive rep message ""

That's all it ever said. Just

It was usually when I'd ether lakes about his ugly children or autism or when I'd remind TAB that he's washed up and no longer funny. At all. But it was always the same message.

Real recognizes real.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I still miss the guy. Every time I'd lay down some epic content, the kind of shit that TAB was almost capable of when he was in his prime, AG would leave me the exact same positive rep message ""

That's all it ever said. Just

It was usually when I'd ether lakes about his ugly children or autism or when I'd remind TAB that he's washed up and no longer funny. At all. But it was always the same message.

Real recognizes real.
    He must have done that for everyone! I also miss him taking North Dakota every week in pick em. He'd do it every week, and I'd LOL every time for some reason.

I blame Vern…… screwed us from up above…. RIP

u know vern was like after that one.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes