Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcohol Sales at ND College Games

Default Alcohol Sales at ND College Games

Any chance North Dakota will get alcohol sales at college games approved now that South Dakota got it done?
    https://www.keloland.com/sports/alco...ent=share-link

Default Re: Alcohol Sales at ND College Games

NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Rob Sobolik implied if it ever happened for football, they would make tailgating shorter. I say wait until Rob retires, quits or is fired.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Rob Sobolik implied if it ever happened for football, they would make tailgating shorter. I say wait until Rob retires, quits or is fired.
    Rob has nothing to do with the length of tailgating. JFC you should know that by now.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Rob has nothing to do with the length of tailgating. JFC you should know that by now.
    He seems to think so if you watch the last Fargodome Authority meeting

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

You and I have to be the only people who actually watch those things. Ive been watching for 5-6 years waiting for them to sneakily announce theyre building a new dome or actually getting off their asses and doing something of importance to improve the place
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

But for real, this is so frustrating that those in charge are treating this like some kind of mystery wrapped in an enigma. I guess removing the cups off of the taps on saturdays is just something so complex and so perplexing that our simple, feeble minds will never be able to comprehend it.

But I guess thats why they pay people like them and ML the big bucks. their minds are just in a different stratosphere compared to us lowly common folk. Leave the big decisions to them and dont ask any questions.

Just sell f*cking beer. I dont even know if I would buy any but I'm sick of hearing about it and then watching those in charge sputter and back track and 'circle back' over and over and over with no actual objections or logic as to why its a bad idea.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Beer sales would be nice, but I feel like they would need to address the bathrooms first.
    Honestly think it could create more problems otherwise.

Fargodome needs some facility improvements, and I do wish they would put some of those surplus funds towards that.

JFC you know better than that. All he was doing was parroting.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    You and I have to be the only people who actually watch those things. Ive been watching for 5-6 years waiting for them to sneakily announce theyre building a new dome or actually getting off their asses and doing something of importance to improve the place
    Probably. Maybe they'll do another study and then never present it to the city commission, who now has Denise Kolpack who I have a gut feeling might support it. There is our 3 votes