Default Re: Jeff Culhane to FLORIDA STATE. congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    [/B]
    Lee Timmerman?????
    Ok and him haha

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Ok and him haha
    Well I texted the show yesterday with the question, and Matt Larson said they have a lot of very qualified applicants and will be making a decision inside of the next two weeks!!

better be a National Search
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Alex Heinert on line one for you.
    Who's she?

Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    This has my vote. CAS in the booth would be awesome...and tjamz would be perfect to get him going.
    Who, me? [emoji56]

Quote Originally Posted by eman View Post
    Well I texted the show yesterday with the question, and Matt Larson said they have a lot of very qualified applicants and will be making a decision inside of the next two weeks!!
    I text very simple questions every time ML is on the show and shocker of all shockers, 1660 runs cover for him. We get answers about his favorite ice cream flavor instead of asking basic, fundamental questions like:

"gene taylor once indicated that FCS would no longer be tenable if the other aspirational programs like NDSU start leaving. Now that vast majority of the aspirational programs have left, do you believe that Gene was wrong, And if not, what are you doing internally to move up beyond building new buildings, which NDSU was going to build regardless?"

"Would you agree that there is an operational, cultural, financial and competitive distinction between the P5 and G5? Yes, I agree as well. You've stated in the past that 'NDSU will always be in the 2nd tier of CFB'... Given that we all agree that the G5 and P5 are distinct in every way that matters, explain how you believe that the FCS is the 2nd tier of college football currently?"

SOMEHOW.... my questions never get asked.
    Its actually astonishing to me that not one single media member has EVER had a simple follow up question to any of ML's propaganda. I'm asking for like... 1% transparency, even if I dont like the answer. But just be honest, and stop hiding behind these meaningless platitudes like "we're going to put ourselves in the best position going forward"... ok? define what you mean by 'best position'? Best position for what exactly? If nothing is wrong with the state of the FCS, which you have indicated many times, why do you feel the need to 'prepare for 'what's coming' at all?

This is like page 1 of intro to journalism stuff here, and yall act like we have no right to demand answers to basic questions from our extremely highly paid public employees lol
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I text very simple questions every time ML is on the show and shocker of all shockers, 1660 runs cover for him. We get answers about his favorite ice cream flavor instead of asking basic, fundamental questions like:

"gene taylor once indicated that FCS would no longer be tenable if the other aspirational programs like NDSU start leaving. Now that vast majority of the aspirational programs have left, do you believe that Gene was wrong, And if not, what are you doing internally to move up beyond building new buildings, which NDSU was going to build regardless?"

"Would you agree that there is an operational, cultural, financial and competitive distinction between the P5 and G5? Yes, I agree as well. You've stated in the past that 'NDSU will always be in the 2nd tier of CFB'... Given that we all agree that the G5 and P5 are distinct in every way that matters, explain how you believe that the FCS is the 2nd tier of college football currently?"

Its actually astonishing to me that not one single media member has EVER had a simple follow up question to any of ML's propaganda. I'm asking for like... 1% transparency, even if I dont like the answer. But just be honest, and stop hiding behind these meaningless platitudes like "we're going to put ourselves in the best position going forward"... ok? define what you mean by 'best position'? Best position for what exactly? If nothing is wrong with the state of the FCS, which you have indicated many times, why do you feel the need to 'prepare for 'what's coming' at all?

This is like page 1 of intro to journalism stuff here, and yall act like we have no right to demand answers to basic questions from our extremely highly paid public employees lol
    You're never going to be satisfied, we get it you hate ML. It's not hard to understand "best position going froward" Be the best in FCS and be prepared for a jump to FBS it the conference fits.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

Yes, of course you aren’t going to get difficult question on 1660. But, perhaps also no one is asking these questions at the moment because 1) they’ve already been asked and answered (clearly not to everyone’s satisfaction), 2) the situation hasn’t changed materially, 3) the people involved on both sides (media and university) understand that it doesn’t benefit either of them to keep going over this ground in public, 4) the answers are perfectly obvious to anyone who’s paying attention.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie