Thread: Transfer Portal stats

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Transfer Portal stats

Here is the data from the NCAA on the transfer portals from all sports. You can go on here and select the sport you would like to see an analysis of data for and which year:

https://www.ncaa.org/sports/2022/4/2...er-trends.aspx

A significant increase in MBB transfers from 2020 t0 2022, interesting.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Default Re: Transfer Portal stats

Noah Christianson helps NDSCS to nationals.

average. 9 ppg 8 rpg.

NDSCS forward Detavius Frierson (left) wouldn't let his brother Noah Christensen (right) go home without some hardware. Frierson, a freshman from Minneapolis, has built a strong bond with the sophomore center from Breckenridge.

������������ �������� ������������������������ | ���������������� ����, �������������������� ����

“I met Noah back at camp when I was here working out for the summer. Ever since then, me and him have built a strong relationship. He’s literally like a big brother to me that I’ve never had in my life,” Frierson said. “I love that man to death. For me, tonight was for him, because last year’s team got beat and he was part of that team."

�� Robert Wanek Jr. • Daily News
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: Transfer Portal stats

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Noah Christianson helps NDSCS to nationals.

average. 9 ppg 8 rpg.

NDSCS forward Detavius Frierson (left) wouldn't let his brother Noah Christensen (right) go home without some hardware. Frierson, a freshman from Minneapolis, has built a strong bond with the sophomore center from Breckenridge.

������������ �������� ������������������������ | ���������������� ����, �������������������� ����

“I met Noah back at camp when I was here working out for the summer. Ever since then, me and him have built a strong relationship. He’s literally like a big brother to me that I’ve never had in my life,” Frierson said. “I love that man to death. For me, tonight was for him, because last year’s team got beat and he was part of that team."

�� Robert Wanek Jr. • Daily News
    So what is your point in posting this? Great for Noah and Wildcats. Now what?