Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Patterson enters the Portal

Default Re: Patterson enters the Portal

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Cam wasn't even close to being ready, that's why he didn't win the job. Huge difference between week 1 and 7. When your not an elite athlete (hes a solid athlete) like our prior QBs, the odds are stacked against you and you need to be a great passing QB first and know the offense at a higher level, and cant rely on running...

I will say, Cam probably would have won most, if not all of those games anyways because the opponents weren't that strong and he would have been even a better QB, week 7 with more reps. So you could make the argument that Quincy slowed the development of Cam

By the end of the year, Cam was a very good QB and he should take the next step to great this year. When I say very good, I'm comparing him to our NFL guys
    didn't I read somewhere that before Cole Payton Cam was the highest rated QB recruit we'd had in forever?

Seems odd when you think of Carson and Trey but it's something like that.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    didn't I read somewhere that before Cole Payton Cam was the highest rated QB recruit we'd had in forever?

According to 247 Cam was a 3 star and Peyton was a no star. Seems strange but that is what it says. Correction....that did give Peyton 2 stars.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Carson and Trey were both diamonds in the rough that we identified. Neither was highly recruited/rated. I think Carson had an offer from Western Michigan and Trey had some walk on interest from MN as a safety or something?

Both came to NDSU for the opportunity to play QB. Looks like a multi million dollar gamble that paid off.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Funny how Cam isn't considered an elite athlete by some considering what you just posted.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Funny how Cam isn't considered an elite athlete by some considering what you just posted.
    It doesn't help that he looks like he's an 8th grader out there sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Carson and Trey were both diamonds in the rough that we identified. Neither was highly recruited/rated. I think Carson had an offer from Western Michigan and Trey had some walk on interest from MN as a safety or something?

Both came to NDSU for the opportunity to play QB. Looks like a multi million dollar gamble that paid off.
    Trey had a offer from MN (not walk on) but as an athlete, not qb. I do think they were thinking safety...point being he had a scholarship offered, not walk on.

Trey had a offer from MN (not walk on) but as an athlete, not qb. I do think they were thinking safety...point being he had a scholarship offered, not walk on.
    whatever bro i just checked the texts from lakes dated 2017 and it says WALK ON SAFETY with a bunch of a dollar signs and poop emjois for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    It doesn't help that he looks like he's an 8th grader out there sometimes.
    The only game he looked bad this year was against SDSU, and the whole team looked like crap that day.

The only game he looked bad this year was against SDSU, and the whole team looked like crap that day.
    whatever bro that has nothing to do with my point.

cam is a good qb, but he looks like an 8th grader running around with monsters

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Those fuckers in Brookings seem to make us look like crap a lot.