Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Patterson enters the Portal

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Patterson enters the Portal

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Says the libby who went on the group personal attack. I see how the liberals run websites......ban everyone who doesn't agree with them. Bet you are still worked up that Musk is taking over Twitter.
    Please stop.

Your neighbor is the enemy.
    Not the 4 million jobs that crossed the Pacific to fuel Communism.
    Last edited by PickedBess; 05-14-2022 at 05:16 PM.

Says the libby who went on the group personal attack. I see how the liberals run websites......ban everyone who doesn't agree with them. Bet you are still worked up that Musk is taking over Twitter.
    Sidewalk chalk not withstanding.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

well ANYWAYS..... I hope QP has a ton of success wherever he goes. Hard not to root for this kid, and was an absolute headache for opposing defenses, especially towards the end of the year.

All the best to you, QP!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    well ANYWAYS..... I hope QP has a ton of success wherever he goes. Hard not to root for this kid, and was an absolute headache for opposing defenses, especially towards the end of the year.

All the best to you, QP!
    would he ever just be done with football? just curious.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    would he ever just be done with football? just curious.
    Well, he entered the transfer portal because he doesnt want to be done with football, I'd imagine. If he wanted to be done, he could have just retired from football
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Wow, crazy how angry and obsessed you are. Imagine how much would change if you could try to understand some things that you continue to obsess over. I hope you find the help you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Fuck I hate the offseason.

You both have a fucking point, who gives a shit? You're very likely to start the fucking P5 transfer over the RS Freshman who is still shell shocked from being dragged into the mix in a shitty, goofy, unusual short season.
    I'm sure this isn't relevant to the thread, but thanks for the laugh. The post was actually funnier the 2nd and 3rd time I read it. This phrase is just tooo funny: being dragged into the mix in a shitty, goofy, unusual short season.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    What useful purpose does this shit serve?
    Ya man, if you are looking for an outlet for your censorship nazi urges, Bisonville probably ain't the best place to get it. Free Speech Baby!!! That's where it's at man. Get woke to the new reality. Free will and Free speech conquer close minded intellectual midgets.

Gonna be a long offseason bros.

If only there were a forum to contain this sort of digital ass cancer.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes