Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Patterson enters the Portal

Default Re: Patterson enters the Portal

Good luck to QPIII. Seemed like a good dude; wish him nothing but the best.

What's interesting is what's not being said......if he could have had same role, my guess is he sticks around. However, I bet the coaches made clear they need to get Cole on the field and that was going to decrease his snaps.

Pure speculation, but I'm very doubtful moving for him makes sense unless this is the case. He needs to find a new position as he has way, way too much talent NOT to play in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Good luck to QPIII. Seemed like a good dude; wish him nothing but the best.

What's interesting is what's not being said......if he could have had same role, my guess is he sticks around. However, I bet the coaches made clear they need to get Cole on the field and that was going to decrease his snaps.

Pure speculation, but I'm very doubtful moving for him makes sense unless this is the case. He needs to find a new position as he has way, way too much talent NOT to play in the NFL.
    What position would you see him playing in the NFL?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    This portal thing is the dumbest idea ever! What do you expect from a bunch of woke liberals who run the NCAA. Just like politicians with the same ideals it's "let's try a new radical thing and see what happens". Lol.......on a fast track to fail. How did that defund the police thing go?
    I couldn't imagine a post from you that sums up your contributions to the BV conversation more precisely than this one. Just perfect.

You ARE reliable, however. We can always count on you to be pissed off about something and then somehow blame "woke" liberals. When was it that Fox News told you to use that word whenever you're having trouble injecting enough "Get off my lawn!! into your written thoughts?
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    What position would you see him playing in the NFL?
    I think the most natural fit would be a hybrid RB/WR. I don't see TE as I think the blocking would be tough to pick up that fast. I'm thinking like Cordarrelle Patterson. You'd think he could pick up kickoff return, too.

I think the most natural fit would be a hybrid RB/WR. I don't see TE as I think the blocking would be tough to pick up that fast. I'm thinking like Cordarrelle Patterson. You'd think he could pick up kickoff return, too.
    I think the NFL is going to be a tough road for him. I'm not sure he has so much "talent" as he does athletic ability and size. Everyone in the NFL has that.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I think the NFL is going to be a tough road for him. I'm not sure he has so much "talent" as he does athletic ability and size. Everyone in the NFL has that.
    Can't teach that kind of speed. He has that. Just how fast he is will be the key.

Can't teach that kind of speed. He has that. Just how fast he is will be the key.
    There is no shortage of speed in the NFL. Talent and mental toughness and mind set is whats going to separate you from the field.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone mention Taysom Hill yet?

well, based on how well he caught the wide open throw to him in the JMU game last December, I'd say his WR abilities aren't too good.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Yes I do. The guy has talent. I think he would have been better off staying and switching positions but it's his call. He'll do just fine in another program.
    As an option or Wildcat QB, I agree. But any offense that relies too much on him passing... not based on what we saw here.