Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Patterson enters the Portal

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Patterson enters the Portal

Kid did what was asked for us and we have a lot of young talent at the position. Hard to fault him for this one. I wish him the best of luck as he always represented us well.

Good luck to QP. He helped the Bison when games and he seemed like a quality team mate. Hope he finds success wherever he goes.

I will say this relieves some anxiety I had about Cole getting playing time and the future of the QB room.

This portal thing is the dumbest idea ever! What do you expect from a bunch of woke liberals who run the NCAA. Just like politicians with the same ideals it's "let's try a new radical thing and see what happens". Lol.......on a fast track to fail. How did that defund the police thing go?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    This portal thing is the dumbest idea ever! What do you expect from a bunch of woke liberals who run the NCAA. Just like politicians with the same ideals it's "let's try a new radical thing and see what happens". Lol.......on a fast track to fail. How did that defund the police thing go?

Lawsuits had everything to do with this. Not Liberalism.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I thought May 1 was the last day for the portal? what am I missing here.

Best of luck to Q.
    He already used his pne free transfer so unless he uses a graduate transfer or waiver, he has to sit out a year. It seems like he can probably get a waiver, so it didn't matter when he left.

The losing school can pull a scholarship anytime a student/athlete enters the portal, so QP had no advantage entering any earlier than he had to. There are still schools out there needing a QB, so he'll be fine finding playing time. I think Montana has zero QBs on their roster right now.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Spoken from a spot of true ignorance blinded by political anger.

As TD mentioned a post above mine, QP already used 'the portal thing' that you bemoan and will likely be grad transferring, which has been around for a very long time.

But keep on crying.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Spoken from a spot of true ignorance blinded by political anger.

As TD mentioned a post above mine, QP already used 'the portal thing' that you bemoan and will likely be grad transferring, which has been around for a very long time.

But keep on crying.
    Jesus Fucking Christ. I'll bet this guy wakes up in the morning and decides rainy weather or poor traffic is because of woke liberalism
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Kid did what was asked for us and we have a lot of young talent at the position. Hard to fault him for this one. I wish him the best of luck as he always represented us well.
    Agreed. Was a really solid representation of the team during his time here. Was a good season last year and he played his part. Hope he remembers his time in Fargo well.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well, virtually every police department got massive funding increases and crime went up (from modern lows) anyway.

Anyway, cry more
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Lawsuits had everything to do with this. Not Liberalism.
    Thanks for the bit of reality
    TRUST THE PROCESS