Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Game 2: North Carolina A&T

Default 2022 Game 2: North Carolina A&T

https://hbcusports.com/2022/05/02/no...-dakota-state/

“I think to be the best, you have to beat the best, and we are certainly playing the best in North Dakota State,” said head coach Sam Washington. “We are looking forward to seeing where we measure up when playing the best.”
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: Nc at& t 9/10/22

Someone at ncaa.com thinks they are one of nine potential breakout FCS teams this year. https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...ms-2022-season

North Carolina A&T struggled in its first year in Big South play, finishing 5-6 overall. Like Campbell and Bryant, the Aggies can now take advantage of a wide-open conference filled with losing teams.

The Aggies were a MEAC power before the conference switch, and talent remains throughout the roster. If North Carolina A&T can rediscover its winning ways, it could end its tenure in the Big South with a conference title.
    It's OK to not be OK.

this is one of my most anticipated games this year. After that year they opted out of playoffs to play in their bowl game their fanbase was stating they would have walked through the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    this is one of my most anticipated games this year. After that year they opted out of playoffs to play in their bowl game their fanbase was stating they would have walked through the playoffs.
    I don't think they specifically ever opted out. The MEAC as a league decided to forfeit their automatic bid to the playoffs and instead send their champion to the Celebration Bowl. It made sense financially. With the contract ESPN threw their way and the way HBCU fan bases support their teams in these kind of neutral/classic game environments they made a lot more money and got more exposure playing in the Celebration Bowl than they would've playing in the FCS playoffs. Competitively it had to leave a bit of a bad taste in their mouth when they had some real good teams in the late-2010s and didn't get to see how they stacked up in the playoffs... maybe that's one of the reasons why they're now in the Big South???

But just for shitzengiggles here's an article from the same site as the one Chapo linked from 2018 that grinded the gears of many a Bison fan: Why North Carolina A&T might be the best team in the FCS

North Carolina A&T is likely the best team in the FCS after its win over sixth-ranked Jacksonville State Saturday night.

The Aggies 20-17 win over the Gamecocks was its 13th consecutive and second straight over a ranked FCS opponent.

Let’s consider this: over the last three seasons, the Aggies have won two Celebration Bowl games, two MEAC championships, a pair of Black National Championships and appeared in the FCS playoffs.

https://bluedeathvalley.proboards.co...chedule?page=9

apparently 2 NDSU fans this guys knows says we are Jealous of A&T...holy fuck LOL
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'll never understand people getting upset over some other team's fan board.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I like seeing what other fanbases are thinking. Normally hope before and excuses after.

That one guy on the NC A&T board knew it was the line where they will be over matched. Smart man.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wow, I went to the board to do some reading. They talk a lot about nothing. I am glad this board is laser focused.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Wow, I went to the board to do some reading. They talk a lot about nothing. I am glad this board is laser focused.
    Hahahahahahahahaha!

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post

Seriously. What kind of loser hangs out on another team's fan board?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016